Potential CT Couple here

Hows everyone's weekend going? I am a 37/m in CT wife if 36/F I am very interested in exploring this lifestyle and being a cuck. I know she has messed around with black men before we were married and the thought of it happening again is a big turn on for me. Looking to connect with other cucks or other experienced people to help me/us navigate the waters through this lifestyle. Looking forward to meeting some cool people!!

Hows everyone's weekend going? I am a 37/m in CT wife if 36/F I am very interested in exploring this lifestyle and being a cuck. I know she has messed around with black men before we were married and the thought of it happening again is a big turn on for me. Looking to connect with other cucks or other experienced people to help me/us navigate the waters through this lifestyle. Looking forward to meeting some cool people!!
What part of ct?

Hi dave here 63 mwm in Middletown. I am consumed with the idea of getting my 62 year old wife blackened and stretched out. She has only had my small white dick.

Attachments

• D0500A87-EBD4-4074-9E57-3A9A93E6C7A2.jpeg
    D0500A87-EBD4-4074-9E57-3A9A93E6C7A2.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 21
Ask anything I can share our experience

Back