Post your girl for the bulls to rate and admire

8.5? Please. You aren’t even good enough to lick her shoes, never mind make judgment.
Listen, if you ask for a Rate, thats what you get. If you are going to be salty about it, then don't post.
Don't try and bring lame ass insults though. Ok?
Maybe in Mass, your girl is higher than an 8.5, but not in NYC. Just remember that context is important.
Maybe if you get a guy from Nebraska, ur girl is a 10. But I am currently fucking a 23 year old that is a 10 and your girl just isn't.
And who cares anyway. Just because she got an 8.5 doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her lights out. Or any other bull on here.
Its just a rating. Its not her self worth.

So now I need to be more specific, @Gr8ego
Her boobs are a little saggy, not horrible, but not perfect
Her legs look a little flabby too, probably a former athlete, but not hitting the gym as much anymore
And can't see her ass, but it looks like she might have a skinny ass.
An 8.5 is respectable and def Hot, but your love for her makes her a 10 in your eyes. I don't know her, don't know if she is fun in bed, so just based on looks, she is an 8.5

Her legs look a little flabby too, probably a former athlete, but not hitting the gym as much anymore
An 8.5 is respectable and def Hot, but your love for her makes her a 10 in your eyes. I don't know her, don't know if she is fun in bed, so just based on looks, she is an 8.5
All getting a bit!! Deep!! 😨

Well I think she looks fantastic!!

Back