Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

Palm Bay
NO SINGLE GUYS OR MM COUPLES
Blk M. Older but experienced Down to earth Masculine but not "Macho" or "Thuggish" 6'1' Dad Body, Well endowed 9 1/2" n thick UNCUT, Shaved head brown eyes. Non-smoker, Social Drinker drinker, no *******. (420 on your part is ok)
Assertive but not pushy or Arrogant. High Sex drive and Stamina.
I'm very private and respectful so whatever happens, stays between us...
I'm free of STDs and drama.. and expect the same.
I am a Bull looking for a true cuck couple looking to play with a BBC together...
if unsure Google it...
Endowed Grown black Bull who loves playing with COUPLES (no single dudes).
Chill, clean, and respectful here, loves to have a good time. Have plenty of experience with cucks and hotwife scenarios. Open-minded, up for role play, kinky, love to please, with a dominant nature but I go with your flow.
I do not want to change my situation or yours just enhance n add some FUN.
Who I am looking for: COUPLES male orally bi
(no single dudes)
You have discussed this before in detail both are in agreement n not wasting our time
Ideally within 30 miles of Melbourne and willing to host...
Open-minded, up for role play, kinky, love to please
(no single dudes)
Include "BBCcple and city you live in" in your reply subject line so I can sort who read the whole ad n delete the rest.
one line replies more likely than not will not get a response.....
SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED RESPOND WITH MORE THAN ONE LINE MESSAGE...
IF YOU CAN'T WRITE MORE THAN 2 LINES INTRODUCING YOURSELVES AND A DETAILED INDICATION OF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TELLS ME YOU AREN'T REALLY SERIOUS HAVEN'T REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND MOST LIKELY WILL FLAKE OUT

Attachments

• 25714.png
    25714.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
St.Louis MO. Looking for an older down to earth black man to be my first BBC and to have me orally worship his cock and swallow his cum on a regular basis.
I have had white guys…….I want a BBC to compare them to.

Oxford, U.K. Black women/men or couple to own me. Happy to travel if required. Polite clean and respectful. I always obey my superiors to the letter.

Back