Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

North of Denver. White professional male
Spotless clean and healthy
I love the taste of cum. Straight out of your dick or her pussy. I’m as straight as you can be but still suck dick. I’m fit fun and nice looking. Sane and discreet. I’d love to suck a black dick a couple of times a week. I can travel

image.jpg So we're a couple from Florida just outside Tampa. My wife used to only sleep with black men before we met. We've been monogamous together for a very long time together. I've slowly been loosening her up to the idea of getting her into this lifestyle. I'm getting positive results but I would love to make new friends to help me make this a reality. I'm looking for like minded couples that we could befriend to help me steer this journey of mine in the right direction. Friends we could be more open with then the normal ones we keep in our everyday lives. And of course I'm looking for the right Bulls to connect with. Need to find the right bbc to help me along as well. I love my wife so Im kind of selective with who I want to share her with. Not that I'm that picky but I love the woman so when I introduce her to you I just want to know that your not mentally unstable, full of diseases or worse... So if you have a bbc and you are attracted to what you see hit me up, let's be friends

Back