Post your City/Town and What you're Looking for

White sub/slave here in Titusville - Cocoa, Florida area.
To Serve Black men and be cuck for Black men with white girls.
Total sub for strong Dominate Black men - message me.

Hot fit white couple wanting to have husband tight white asshole devirginized and filled up with black seman. Sub couple wife is a BBC addict from way back has converted hubby to become a total submissive BBC cum dump and only serve BBC. He wants his little white asshole gapped and seeded. He also wants to suck BBC and swallow black seed. Wifes pussy is off limits and only is steched and breed by black bull. He will be aloud only to clean up Wifey's pussy when it is over flowing with black cum. He only wants black cum inside him and wifey. Please help him become a total submissive black seman swallowing, deepthoating size queen. We are tested and clean and want only to have him feminized by absorbing powerful black seman in anus so he officially is white bitch slave for BBC and he and wifey will only share huge black dick

I live in Vero Beach FL I'm a BBC bottom white Boi turned into only craving huge BBC to devirginize my white Boi pussy and Streach it to it's max filling me with your potent superior black seman many times feminize me to be a BBC only sissy boy cum dump. I also have never sucked BBC before I desire to be facefucked and take you black seed down my throat. If you want after you break me I would love to be fucked by any of your hung BBC friends to be passed around Used. Im craving to be used and came in that I will be sissy boy BBC only cum dump. Please let me know when you can break mei need it so bad I have been a closet BBC loving bi white Boi and my BBC only GF told me she knew I only wanted to take huge BBC and she knew I would love feeling your thick warm alpha BBC cum squirt deep in my ass. She said I would be addicted to the max. It's such a relief knowing that Im just a submissive white Boi with a grippy tight white boi pussy to feminize me and turn me into a a submissive white Boi slave for only huge BBC. Please help I need it bad.

Back