Post White Wife/Girlfriend in Lingerie

sweet tits
EIdhny2XYAUlhjV
Perfect

I think my wife's attire is the sexiest! My wife's favorite 'sexy look' is combining black garter-belt and hose, then covered by a black man whose cock is deep inside. I think it is a sexy, plus I love seeing her wedding ring against his sexy black body. She may be my wife, but her pussy belongs to him.

View attachment 1889299View attachment 1889303
It's a great look! Works every time!

These aren't really new ones but the lock down has meant not many meets for me. It's usually a good hard pounding and out, especially when some days I'm in work alone ;). I love wearing lingerie, the smaller the better, I love straps and bodystocking, makes me very naughty and my nasty mind kicks in. I did wear lingerie for hubby a lot of the time but far less provocative, understated is the best way. My favourites are a fishnet bodystocking, with my a hair and makeup done perfectly, then a large leather collar and a thick chain leash. I want leather cuffs on ankles and wrists so my guys, (Dan mostly) can have me be as submissive as he wants. He can lock me in one place and do what he wants. He has in occasion strapped and leashed me to the bedroom radiator on the floor, ass up. He would just fuck me in this position over and over until he came. Then he would go downstairs for a ******* and come back after 10 minutes to do it again. That was so kinky, Michael was so jealous lol.

J
Xoxoxo
So hot !!!!!!!!!!!!

These aren't really new ones but the lock down has meant not many meets for me. It's usually a good hard pounding and out, especially when some days I'm in work alone ;). I love wearing lingerie, the smaller the better, I love straps and bodystocking, makes me very naughty and my nasty mind kicks in. I did wear lingerie for hubby a lot of the time but far less provocative, understated is the best way. My favourites are a fishnet bodystocking, with my a hair and makeup done perfectly, then a large leather collar and a thick chain leash. I want leather cuffs on ankles and wrists so my guys, (Dan mostly) can have me be as submissive as he wants. He can lock me in one place and do what he wants. He has in occasion strapped and leashed me to the bedroom radiator on the floor, ass up. He would just fuck me in this position over and over until he came. Then he would go downstairs for a ******* and come back after 10 minutes to do it again. That was so kinky, Michael was so jealous lol.

J
Xoxoxo
Absolutely stunning I’d have u in crutchless panties as well and ass plugged getting it ready

J
Xoxox

Back