Post casual pics of you doing normal stuff.

Too much wine or not enough.
Not enough is all you are doing is having fun playing. Too much if you are destroying your own kid's "vehicles."
Wow, you are one pretty and sexy babe, Ms. JoJo. I adore this picture of you. So sexy and you look so nice and sweet and appropriate. Who would ever even think you are into to anything but a white-bread life, unless they saw your ******* and then probably would think you are just really generous and adopted. Yet I think that's what makes it so erotic and hot to me; the fact that you know you're, sexually speaking, for BBC Only. I love that. I need that. Fierce and mighty, that's you Ms. JoJo.

Not enough is all you are doing is having fun playing. Too much if you are destroying your own kid's "vehicles."
Wow, you are one pretty and sexy babe, Ms. JoJo. I adore this picture of you. So sexy and you look so nice and sweet and appropriate. Who would ever even think you are into to anything but a white-bread life, unless they saw your ******* and then probably would think you are just really generous and adopted. Yet I think that's what makes it so erotic and hot to me; the fact that you know you're, sexually speaking, for BBC Only. I love that. I need that. Fierce and mighty, that's you Ms. JoJo.
This was taken at a friend's house one night when we didn't have the *******. We were out back having drinks and sitting around a fire and yeah I got dared to take a lap in the kiddie car which did not work out quite as well.

This was taken at a friend's house one night when we didn't have the *******. We were out back having drinks and sitting around a fire and yeah I got dared to take a lap in the kiddie car which did not work out quite as well.
L M A O :)
It looks like you busted the seat on the pink "cycle up front, and are now busy on busting up the four wheeler.
I think I'm in love ;)
Awesome picture and your reply to me here is a riot. You really have a great personality and are a lot more than just sonically sexy. That's a fact.

L M A O :)
It looks like you busted the seat on the pink "cycle up front, and are now busy on busting up the four wheeler.
I think I'm in love ;)
Awesome picture and your reply to me here is a riot. You really have a great personality and are a lot more than just sonically sexy. That's a fact.
Well thank you for the kind words and no kiddie toys were damaged in my drunken ramblings.

Back