Post casual pics of you doing normal stuff.

The bed was a mess for the entire day other than having to put a fresh set of sheets on after I creamed all over them, lol. I typically have to change them mid-day. :devilish::mstickle::sex:
so very naughty telling an old man of 70 how you cream, my dear girl you trying to give me a heart attack.
at least you don't have to abstain in lockdown like so many wives on here.
deprivation for them is in reality for their husbands a BONUS
in trying to ease their wives frustrations to the best way they can.

so very naughty telling an old man of 70 how you cream, my dear girl you trying to give me a heart attack.
at least you don't have to abstain in lockdown like so many wives on here.
deprivation for them is in reality for their husbands a BONUS
in trying to ease their wives frustrations to the best way they can.
Well, I am pretty naughty and sassy, that is for sure, :) TC and I are very fortunate to not have to abstain as we are an exclusive couple, :mstickle::devilish::sex: I cream for him "all the time", ;)

Until I moved to Ohio, I had only shopped at Walmart a handful of times: since I moved here two years ago, it is just too cheap and convenient to avoid. It does have its perks though; I love dressing K scantily, and watching the attention she draws walking down the aisles!I feel it’s socially appropriate garb for this particular establishment.
View attachment 3376376
If you did that at my local store I'd follow you around with a hardon.

Until I moved to Ohio, I had only shopped at Walmart a handful of times: since I moved here two years ago, it is just too cheap and convenient to avoid. It does have its perks though; I love dressing K scantily, and watching the attention she draws walking down the aisles!I feel it’s socially appropriate garb for this particular establishment.
View attachment 3376376
That ass is a walking thirst trap! It be hard trying not to get busted looking at that ass while waling down the same isle.

Back