Possible fun evening this weekend 9/2/23 in Placentia, CA / Orange County

Chatty

Female
Real Person
It's not a sure thing yet (last minute idea). Planning on getting a room and needing some extra help to fuck through the night. It'll be in Placentia, CA (Orange County). If anyone is interested, post here. I'll know for sure Saturday afternoon and let you guys know who I go with. I'll give the lucky guy more details then. The meeting will be around 9pm at the room.

It's not a sure thing yet (last minute idea). Planning on getting a room and needing some extra help to fuck through the night. It'll be in Placentia, CA (Orange County). If anyone is interested, post here. I'll know for sure Saturday afternoon and let you guys know who I go with. I'll give the lucky guy more details then. The meeting will be around 9pm at the room.
I wish I could be there 🤦🏾‍♂️

Hello chatty DM me I’m in oc

Come up to Central Cali

Did you ever find a friend? I’m in LA and I’m looking for fun.

Back