Possibility of being home alone with BBC

How should I greet my BBC Lover after not seeing him for two months?

• Should I Kiss him on the lips when first greeting him?

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Should we have a slow dance first?

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Should I dress slutty

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Red Lipstick?

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Deep Purple Lipstick?

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Should I drop to my knees, unzip him and take every inch of him in my mouth and throat?

Votes: 44 78.6%

• Total voters

cuckholdslut

Female
Real Person
From
UK
Hello Ladies, BBC masters, cuckolds,

I have a question or two to ask..

This coming Friday, I may have the opportunity to be home alone with my BBC Lover for the first time in the evening (If he can commit to meeting) whilst my husband @MDP is out at a company event until very late at night.

And as this will be the first alone with him and of course seeing him without my usual blindfold and headphones on, my questions are:

1. How should I welcome him, I've not seen him for nearly two months, I only saw him half way through the fucking after he took off the blindfold.
2. How should I dress for him? I have fishnet body stockings, etc.
3. I have QoS temporary tattoo's, where should I place them?
4. Should I initiate the sex, e.g. Undressing him?
5. How should I please my BBC lover apart from the usual fucking, sucking..
6. Should I go bareback?

I am hoping we might still be fucking when my husband comes home and then joins in.

I know some of the answers will be straight forward but this is a big step for me to be alone with him, all suggestions are welcome.

x

The attached video is of my first time with a BBC

Attachments

• Deep throat loving with sound.mp4
    22.6 MB · Views: 156
  • DSC00844.JPG
    DSC00844.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I think it all depends on what kind of a relationship you want to have with him. Do you want a long-term relationship with mutual respect, tenderness, etc., or do you want to be more of a fuck toy for him? I'm not saying either one is good or bad. But, if you just drop to your knees and suck him, he will view you as more of a fuck toy. Also, do you care what your husband thinks your relationship with him should be? Maybe he doesn't want to see his wife as another man's fuck toy. Maybe he does, and that's cool. But, I'm just saying look at the big picture before you start down any particular path.

Definitely use your temporary tats. Key moments are when he sees your tits and pussy. So, I would say one on a tit, where he can't see it until he pulls your top down, and one just above your pussy. As far as how to please him beyond..... I'd say whisper in his ear how good his cock feels and how it is better than your hubby's cock. Bareback is hot but only you can decide that and I think your hubby should have some say in that, since he is at risk for disease when he fucks you later.

Hope you have fun and get thoroughly fucked!

Reactions: MDP
@Porkypig

As the husband of @cuckholdslut I am more than happy for my wife to have a regular long term relationship with him, as she comes to visit me in another country she can indulge herself in this lifestyle. As for my wife being a fucktoy, so far I've enjoyed seeing my wife being fucked by other men even the ones that lasted only 30 minutes or couldn't even get hard. I had a lot of fun being cucked and listening from another room to the moans coming from my wife.

My wife does care about what I think and I know that if I said no more or if she said no more, then we can easily walk away from the lifestyle knowing we did it and had a great time.

There won't be any bareback as its something we have discussed at length and it would only be allowed for those we trust from knowing them for a long time.

Thank's for answering her questions, I am looking forward to coming home on Friday and hopefully still find the both of them fucking so I can join in or get to clean up! :)

@Porkypig

As the husband of @cuckholdslut I am more than happy for my wife to have a regular long term relationship with him, as she comes to visit me in another country she can indulge herself in this lifestyle. As for my wife being a fucktoy, so far I've enjoyed seeing my wife being fucked by other men even the ones that lasted only 30 minutes or couldn't even get hard. I had a lot of fun being cucked and listening from another room to the moans coming from my wife.

My wife does care about what I think and I know that if I said no more or if she said no more, then we can easily walk away from the lifestyle knowing we did it and had a great time.

There won't be any bareback as its something we have discussed at length and it would only be allowed for those we trust from knowing them for a long time.

Thank's for answering her questions, I am looking forward to coming home on Friday and hopefully still find the both of them fucking so I can join in or get to clean up! :)

Sounds like you have a perfect situation. Sometimes you get to play the cuck and hear your wife getting fucked and sometimes you are away and can enjoy the ******* of not knowing what is happening until you get together and she tells you about it. And, your wife has the best of those two worlds, too! I think it would be great if your wife could have a BBC for a long-term relationship and get some short-termers on the side. She can relax and be at ease with a regular boyfriend but there is the excitement of a new cock every once in a while. As far as bareback, I was sort of surprised that she asked the question because I certainly wouldn't feel good about it with someone you hardly know.

Here's hoping you get to see them and do your clean-up. Sure would be great if you/she could get some photos (clean-up pics are good, too!:exciting:)for the rest of us, too! :dance:

@Porkypig Thanks for the comments. they are appreciated.

The bareback question was one I raised when she was thinking of questions. After it was posted, we asked our BBC and he said he doesn't do bareback unless he's in a relationship. We totally respect that answer.

As for pics, I am hoping everything goes ahead, the camera will be ready for the wife to just hit record and hopefully there will be plenty of video to watch and stills from the video to share. :)

Outstanding! I look forward to it!!!!! How are you going to be able to concentrate on work at your company event, knowing your wife will be getting blacked!

Good news!

@cuckholdslut is going to be entertaining/servicing her BBC tomorrow, he's confirmed everything for tomorrow. She'll be getting a massage from him and I hope she'll give him a massage too.

Will she kiss him? Will she offer him her ass and have him stretch her for hubby to enjoy? No matter what happens, I know the both of them will have a fantastic time!

Oh boy. Tomorrow is going to be one long day for me... My mind will be racing thinking about my wife and her lover, I'll be racing home after 10:30 to hope to walk in and still find them fucking.

Please send her lots of encouragement, she'll be needing it, including several bottles of wine! :)

Hello Ladies, BBC masters, cuckolds,

I have a question or two to ask..

This coming Friday, I may have the opportunity to be home alone with my BBC Lover for the first time in the evening (If he can commit to meeting) whilst my husband @MDP is out at a company event until very late at night.

And as this will be the first alone with him and of course seeing him without my usual blindfold and headphones on, my questions are:

1. How should I welcome him, I've not seen him for nearly two months, I only saw him half way through the fucking after he took off the blindfold.
2. How should I dress for him? I have fishnet body stockings, etc.
3. I have QoS temporary tattoo's, where should I place them?
4. Should I initiate the sex, e.g. Undressing him?
5. How should I please my BBC lover apart from the usual fucking, sucking..
6. Should I go bareback?

I am hoping we might still be fucking when my husband comes home and then joins in.

I know some of the answers will be straight forward but this is a big step for me to be alone with him, all suggestions are welcome.

x

The attached video is of my first time with a BBC
Start off by giving him a normal massage.

Undress him and start massaging his dick. When you feel him getting hard start teasing his dick with your mouth and tongue until he beg for you to start sucking him. Start sucking his dick and climb on top of him, and start riding him nice , slow and passionate. When he wants to take control and pound you hard deny him that and keep at the slow pace teasing his cock.

When he is about to cum get off of him completely. Trust me his dick won't go down. Call your husband put him on speaker phone. and let him listen to the black guy finishing in you . If your husband doesn't pick up leave a voicemail.

Back