Poppers make you ass open up

M

miashotazzz

Just wondering how many BBC are familair with or use poppers during sex. To me it seems like a must have It lets you take aguy in your ass or pussy that you normally could not take It somehow opens up all holes and makes you VERY horny I use to give it to guys in VIP in Houston dance club that I was trying to make cum faster

Last edited by a moderator:
Essentiallly, you are whiffing a cleaning solvent. For example, Rush says right on the bottle "acetone free nail polish remover/conditioner/adhesive remover" for artificial nails with instructions for use. This is how they get around the FDA, etc. It further states it is "flammable, harmful if swallowed, skin and eye irritant". "Avoid prolonged inhilation in confined areas." Poppers are not safe particularly for people with heart conditions, ******* pressure issues, asthma, etc....

Poppers are extremely helpful for guys just starting to bottom.
It magically open up your butthole to accommodate large alpha cocks.

Particularly at initiation parties, you just want to keep getting fucked.
I've heard from some experienced tops that the "threshold" amount of loads
a guy takes (usually about 3 or 4) directly deposited up his rectum will
definitely turn him into a bottom.

I went thru a phase early on when I was going to the bookstore or bathhouse
almost every day. I don't "need" poppers anymore since my hole is nice and loose,
but I still enjoy the rush and increased intensity of the orgasm after a few hits.

almost every day. I don't "need" poppers anymore since my hole is nice and loose,
but I still enjoy the rush and increased intensity of the orgasm after a few hit

that's great. I've used it once, and it gave me a headache. I'm a bottom sissy.
is it rue about 3 or 4 loads turning you into a perm bottom?

Also heard that regular loads being deposited shrinks your dicks. is that true?

that's great. I've used it once, and it gave me a headache. I'm a bottom sissy.
is it rue about 3 or 4 loads turning you into a perm bottom?

Also heard that regular loads being deposited shrinks your dicks. is that true?
Three or four loads left up inside you overnite will definitely do the trick.
And yes, regular loads do lower your testosterone conversely raising your estrogen.
It almost certainly will make your dick limp.
But don't worry. You can still cum that way.
In fact, my "sissygasms" (prostate induced) are more enjoyable and last longer.
I don't shoot ropes of cum anymore, it just tends to dribble out, but I don't care.
And you probably won't either.

Last edited:

but I still enjoy the rush and increased intensity of the orgasm after a few hits.
Excuse my girl naivety, but an initiation party? How does that work?

I went to a private religious high school. So, I don't know about all these parties.

Usually in the city (Chicago, Boys Town) ...a gathering of a few 4 to 10 typically
at someone's apartment, will help transition or convert a straight and/or married
cuckold into a bottom. Often there are "curious" straight cuckolds there that act as
fluffers and "clean-up" duty. Preparing a still tight anus by rimming it for 3 or 4 tops
is very hot. Then having to soothe and suck the cum out of the hole usually made
me feel like I'm as much, if not more of a pig than the guy getting fucked.

Three or four loads left up inside you overnite will definitely do the trick.
And yes, regular load do lower your testosterone conversely raising your estrogen.
It almost certainly will make your dick limp.
But don't worry. You can still cum that way.
In fact, my "sissygasms" (prostate induced) are more enjoyable and last longer.
I don't shoot ropes of cum anymore, it just tends to dribble out, but I don't care.
And you probably won't either.
That's awesome. trying to find a regular bull for me to deposit loads in me. I'd like to add that the bull I see once or twice a month, makes me eat his ass, while he's on poppers. gets him so hard, and he then bangs me in front of my wife and all the women at the lounge. including the host.

you're right. I prefer to cum limp now. last night, after my wife's bull left, she got naked, made me lick off all the cum everywhere and she let me cum using my sissy wand. She's learned where to put it on my little clit/dick and I came twice. a good reward for being a good sissy all week.

Back