Poll on Audio Storytelling or Reading at your own pace?

Poll on Audio Storytelling or Reading at your own pace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FeriMosh

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NE, US
I'm curious to see what type of demographic we have in here. The type that prefers to read erotic stories themselves or listen to a recorded stories instead? I want to know what works and what doesn't work as I'm new to this and want to know the audience for future project.

Thanks!

I like both, but the audio ones are a lot harder to find. I think their relative rarity makes them special. I like that I can slip an earbud in and listen to them discreetly right before I go to sleep. Having someone whisper in your ear about what they've done-or what they WANT to do-provides a feeling of intimate connection you just don't get from reading.

I like both, but the audio ones are a lot harder to find. I think their relative rarity makes them special. I like that I can slip an earbud in and listen to them discreetly right before I go to sleep. Having someone whisper in your ear about what they've done-or what they WANT to do-provides a feeling of intimate connection you just don't get from reading.
Thanks for the feed back. This will help me better engage with the audience to focus my time on. That way I don't put out contents that doesn't carry enough interest.

I'm guessing your stories are arousing for either gender that listens to them, but I'm pretty confident there's lots of white guys on this site turned on by "confession" or cheating wife themed stories. Not sure if you care to cater any of your content directly to them, but I know at least ONE who would be grateful.

I'm curious to see what type of demographic we have in here. The type that prefers to read erotic stories themselves or listen to a recorded stories instead? I want to know what works and what doesn't work as I'm new to this and want to know the audience for future project.

Thanks!
Do luv your audios they are :hot:

Are you as well examining the slowness of the site or is it only me ?
I know they had a DDOS attack yesterday and that could be the cause of things still working itself out. I'm able to get on the site without issues so far today. Yesterday it was down for a bit then back up and down again.

I know they had a DDOS attack yesterday and that could be the cause of things still working itself out. I'm able to get on the site without issues so far today. Yesterday it was down for a bit then back up and down again.
Yeah i am too able to get on site.. but what i meant is it still slow browsing .. as it seems to me to is like holding still and takes too long to browse thru ..

Yeah i am too able to get on site.. but what i meant is it still slow browsing .. as it seems to me to is like holding still and takes too long to browse thru ..
I don't have any issue with browsing here. I'm able to get on any post thread without issues.

I find many of the audio stories to be somewhat robotic in terms of the voice, but
most recently I've discovered quite a few posted to YouTube of all places. If you
want to explore one of those I've discovered please click below.

Mom Is a Whore

Back