My gf knew that I was interested in being cucked, and like most women was confused by it. She tried to keep an open mind, and instead of being hurt, or judgmental about it like my ex-wife, she wanted to understand why I wanted it. I would send her links to blogs, etc… that I thought might explain it to her satisfaction, and though none quite did it, she was at least receptive.

Then I sent her to Venus Cuckoldress. She listened to an episode on her way to work the next day, and called me from work in excitement. Listening to Venus she was now able not only to understand me but was enthusiastic to find a Bull so she could cuck me.

We haven’t yet had the opportunity, but are hoping next month to be able to do it at last, and she is even more excited to be a cuckoldress now that Icoukd ever have imagined. At this point, I don’t think I could dissuade her from it if I tried!

Well Venus has a very personal view about the roles in a cuckolding relationship. Definitely completely different if not opposite to hotwifing. At least she's fair and it is named the Venus Cuckoldress podcast and not Venus Hotwife or shared wife. ;) If you want to learn about your partner's desired lifestyle, you'll have to ask him/her and not listen to what a stranger says. Not everybody has the same things in mind. ;)

What one podcast episode you would suggest I could give my wife to listen to, to get her to know more about this lifestyle?
The first question you will have to answer is what exact lifestyle do you have in mind? By now there are plenty (or, let's say, at least a few) podcasts out there but not every one of them suits every lifestyle that you may desire. ;)

Back