Plz help, My gf cheated on me

Hi
We were on vacation, we had a 3some with a bbc, but the day after she met him and they had sex without my permission, I don't feel so good about that.
Is that normal?
What do u recommend me to do?
Update!!
We traveled to Istanbul again, after first night we fight, she left the hotel and book another one, when we take the flight back yesterday, she was with a guy, not a bbc, but a guy

Last edited:
Personally I'd make every effort to Fuck her best friend, sister, mom, whatever will get the most "take that Bitch !!!" effect. Then I'd throw her ******* on the front lawn and change the locks !!

Hi
We were on vacation, we had a 3some with a bbc, but the day after she met him and they had sex without my permission, I don't feel so good about that.
Is that normal?
What do u recommend me to do?
Update!!
We traveled to Istanbul again, after first night we fight, she left the hotel and book another one, when we take the flight back yesterday, she was with a guy, not a bbc, but a guy
If your feelings are in place when she does that or even if you are slightly unsure how you feel about her being with another guy, you for sure are most definitely going to be hurt. From what it sounds like, it sounds like you shouldn’t have shared her in the first place.

By the way, what I wrote is a very short story, bcuz what happend was more.
What I want is, to what happend not happend again.
Then you don’t want to be a cuck. Just as @avaadore pointed out you have TRULY been introduced to the early stages of being cucked. She is asserting herself as your alpha and by coming here for people to “validate” your plight you are already beginning the beta walk.
It sounds like what you wanted is just a relationship where you guys swing together. She clearly has other thoughts and desires where it’s concerned. You don’t sound like a Stag/Vixen and she is clearly not submissive like it sounds you want her to be.

You have a situation on your hands and it doesn’t sound like it’s going to end like you want. Sorry to say it and I hope I’m wrong, but that’s my observation.

Back