PLS HUMILIATE MY BABYCOCK!

You are not a real man; your tiny penis (which isn't a cock) is useless for satisfying woman, so I hope that you do not date any woman so to avoid their shock and embarrassment when they finally see your tiny penis. Your only hope for sex in your life is for you to become a trans woman, to have your penis and balls cut off, and to find real men that allow you to suck their cocks and fuck you. Sorry-but that is your only hope.

You are not a real man; your tiny penis (which isn't a cock) is useless for satisfying woman, so I hope that you do not date any woman so to avoid their shock and embarrassment when they finally see your tiny penis. Your only hope for sex in your life is for you to become a trans woman, to have your penis and balls cut off, and to find real men that allow you to suck their cocks and fuck you. Sorry-but that is your only hope.
Totally agree with Steve

Ouchh😭😭

Back