Pleasure and security

There is something special about being intimate with a black woman. The sex is great, of course, but it goes beyond that to a feeling of security. Dare I say it -- like an owner/pet relationship.

Relationships with black men are great, but with a black woman there is a different element. She understands the female body and mind better than males can. When she speaks a certain way or touches me in certain way, I just naturally want to respond positively, to please her, to serve her.

I'm not expressing myself well. Maybe some of you ladies understand what I mean.

There is something special about being intimate with a black woman. The sex is great, of course, but it goes beyond that to a feeling of security. Dare I say it -- like an owner/pet relationship.

Relationships with black men are great, but with a black woman there is a different element. She understands the female body and mind better than males can. When she speaks a certain way or touches me in certain way, I just naturally want to respond positively, to please her, to serve her.

I'm not expressing myself well. Maybe some of you ladies understand what I mean.
I certainly do. Feel the same way. Jamie

Back