Verified Please verify

Is that an African colors shirt?
Yes it is. We are leaving the site due to too much cuckold/anger towards whites. We are much more interested in the united front. I proposed this website and lifestyle to my wife and she has been turned off by the attitudes of a majority of people one here. We are all equals and expect to be treated as such. If you think you are above the white population, join a bnwo or other chaste site. Someday there may be a good site who caters to united in love.

Yes it is. We are leaving the site due to too much cuckold/anger towards whites. We are much more interested in the united front. I proposed this website and lifestyle to my wife and she has been turned off by the attitudes of a majority of people one here. We are all equals and expect to be treated as such. If you think you are above the white population, join a bnwo or other chaste site. Someday there may be a good site who caters to united in love.
Not the only exception but @TheTaylorBear has been very respectful and great to meet. Nice to meet a wonderful human.

Back