Please post your (amateur, not pro!!) pics/videos of white husband watching wife fucked by BBC

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
From
MA, US
white_wife_fucked_by_young_black_while_husband_watches-4_tmb~2.jpg 1.jpg

So here's our thing: my wife Melissa has never had BBC... but always fantasized/still fantasizes about it, however is pretty much the shy/nervous/afraid/doesn't want to ruin marriage/good Italian girl, good wife etc etc type.

I (actually we, after some sexy pillow talk discussion) introduced her to getting off thinking about BBC via her watching amateur videos and seeing amateur photos where white hubby is watching his wife getting fucked by BBC. This "helped" and "helps" Melissa to basically "validate" her fantasies, that they're "normal" etc, and helped her be "OK" with living out her deepest (pun intended LOL) fantasy of being a white hotwife taking black cock.
Every time we watch a video or see a photo of amateur (not Pro, as they're clearly "staged" and she's said many times she hates the "fakeness" of Pro stuff, etc), she gets off wild and crazy knowing that its "OK" to have these desires and that many, many couples also have these fantasies.

Seeing photos and videos of a "typical white small dick husband" watching his wife being BBC satisfied really helps our sex life, our/her fantasies, gives her better orgasm, etc. She's 51 and secretly longs and desires a great BBC fuck.
We almost pulled it off with Vegas plans a few years ago but family stuff and her injuring her knee that year really killed and chance of the "go wild in first-ever Vegas trip". But she's always felt the urge, yet..her shyness/nervousness STILL needs some validation that this is "normal and OK" etc.

Please post anything you might have where hubby is watching.
Thanks in advance and this is a (real) picture (no face, sorry, but she VERY CLOSELY resembles the amateur video "wife" Gloria pictured. They're very, very close in appearance.. Melissa is slightly bigger but also taller.. But my wife needs reassurance/validation, etc...

Thanks

Melissa (below, no face sorry)
15455721986242345tyhji87654edfghtred.png
and her face closely resembles.. (below)

part 1 024.jpg
part 1 011~2.jpg
part 2 095.jpg
Please, if you have any pics or videos with "white husband watching" please post them. Melissa loves them. (like the one below, etc)

Last edited:
Back