PLAYFUL WIFE CROSSES THE LINE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
John and Jackie had been married for about two years. Although they loved each other, they were a very open and easy going couple. John knew that jackie had had several relationships before they met and that she was a very sexual woman. On occasion, she had related past experiences to him which he found both erotic and bothering. "Why was she still so clearly remembering her past sexual encounters?" he often wondered to himself, but brushed it off as just her personality, which, in large part, it was. He also knew that his wife was intrigued by black men!

One spring break they found themselves vacationing in the Caribbean. The beaches and bars were full of semi-naked women and young, handsome, muscular men, many of them black. John found himself wondering if his wife was fantasizing about them. Pretty safe guess. One afternoon they too part in a huge party which was centred in a beach bar. Half-naked bodies were crammed together as the people danced, stood around, and messed in a hot, steamy environment. John noticed that Jackie was quite friendly with a few of the black guys and one in particular. He found himself being excited by the thought of his wife and her black friend. He wondered how far things would go is she was given the green light. A few drinks in, John whispered to her that she should dance with him and kiss him if she wanted. He wanted to watch. Jackie was more than game to fool around a little. She reached down and felt her husband's crotch. "Oh, you dirty boy," she laughed, "you're getting a hard on."

Jackie began dancing with her friend and the gears began to grind as they were virtually simulating intercourse on the dance floor. Many of the patrons were also in the throes of some sort of sexual preamble. The whole place was pretty hot! John sat on a bar stool watching his wife enjoying herself. She even caught his attention and pulled one of bikini cups down exposing her breast with a laugh. John felt his cock straining against his shorts and thought he'd better not stand up, although he was sure he wasn't the only aroused male in the whole bar. As the dancing continued and things heated up, Jackie thought she would raise the stakes and asked her black friend if he would like to see her boobies. Naturally he said he would and Jackie pulled her top down so he could get a good look at them and her hard nipples. Instinctively he cupped them with his hands as Jackie gave them a little shake. John though he would explode if things went much further, but he didn't realize things were just heating up.

The sun was now beginning to set and many of the people had moved out of the bar. Jackie brought her friend over to the bar and introduced him to her husband. The black beach bum, whose name John now knew was Darv looked at both of them bewildered. "You're married," he stammered, realizing that John had been watching their activities, including Darv fondling her naked breasts. "Yup," Jackie shot back, waving her wedding ring in his face, "didn't you notice?"
"Guess not," Darv replied. Jackie sensed he wasn't amused and probably thinking that he had wasted his time here while there were so many other unattached women he could have been hitting on, and quickly said, "but, hey, no worries. I'm not done with you yet and my husband likes to watch." Darv looked at John, as Jackie asked "isn't that right babe?" John paused trying to come up with an answer, then simply said, "uh, yeah, I would." Jackie reached down and felt Darv's cock through his tight beach pants, "oh, its a big one," she laughed looking at her husband. Darv moved back a little. "Don't worry," she said," he's got a boner too!" nodding toward her husband. "Let's go back to our room."

"Oh God, that feels so good baby," Darv crooned as Jackie took his length in her mouth. John sat back and stroked his rock hard cock. "Where'd you learn to suck cock like that?" Darv moaned. Pulling his dick from her mouth, Jackie assured him that she had been around and knew how to please men. She looked at John who had his cock out and was stroking it. She knew both men were building and didn't want to end it with just a face full of cum. "I'm really hot baby," she almost pleaded to her husband, "can I have him? I really want it." John was in no position to deny her and nodded. Jackie pulled Darv to the edge of bed and pulled her bikini bottoms off, spreading her legs. Darv moved in close and buried his big, black cock deep inside her pussy and began fucking her with deep powerful thrusts which soon had her cumming once, twice, and three times. Darv emptied his balls deep into her slick cunt and while John spilled his load all over his stomach.

The next morning Jackie asked John what he thought of what had happened and if he was okay with it. "Well, it went a little further than I thought it would, but it was pretty hot. I have to admit."

"Wanna do it again tonight?" Jackie asked with a giggle.

2710.jpg

Back