Playdate Flaked On Us. Photo Shoot Instead.

rocknjoe

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
We had a playtime scheduled and the MF flaked on us. No call, no show. He has no idea what he's missing. So, instead of calling it a night, we decided to do a photo shoot. She was pissed she didn't get to suck black cock but she's ready for Splash. Here's a few shots I took. Hope y'all enjoy!

Attachments

• AAF_2100.jpg
    AAF_2100.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 193
  • AAF_2104.jpg
    AAF_2104.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 193
  • AAF_2106.jpg
    AAF_2106.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 194
  • AAF_2109.jpg
    AAF_2109.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 183
  • AAF_2113.jpg
    AAF_2113.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 168
  • AAF_2117.jpg
    AAF_2117.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 179
  • AAF_2119-2.jpg
    AAF_2119-2.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 201
We had a playtime scheduled and the MF flaked on us. No call, no show. He has no idea what he's missing. So, instead of calling it a night, we decided to do a photo shoot. She was pissed she didn't get to suck black cock but she's ready for Splash. Here's a few shots I took. Hope y'all enjoy!
Holy Fuck!! Wat a super Sexy Hot fuck Doll!! 🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦💦🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Fuck how on earth can any1 flake on such an awesome super hot fuck as her !!!!!

His fucking loss, can I CUM PLAY

His lost is our gain 😈😛

Hey, I can send all the pics you want on telegram or Kik. My user name is fullblownhbc on kik and fullblown hbc on telegram. This web site sucks for attaching pics if you dont have a service to host your pics. Just mention black to white and I will know who you are...

Love it.

Flaked!!?? . unbelievable.... but glad you made the best of it and we see the lovely results

These pictures are amazing.

yum

Should have met me instead ! I’m in Nashville !

What a fool he was for flaking on her she's so fucking hot and sexy

Back