Planning small gang bang for wife

Wife and I often fantasize and discuss organizing a nice small gang bang for her. 3-6 men for the evening. Not necessarily all BBCs but where and how to start finding decent guys is proving difficult. She is a bit weary of the online route. Any suggestions?

When looking for bulls or vice versa you will have the best results by using multiple lifestyle resources.

For example I use:
swinger sites - adultfriendfinder.com and sls.com
90% percent of my lifestyle fun comes through these actual lifestyle sites. They show me exactly who is in my city, community and surrounding areas.

doubleslit.com is swingers adds like Craigslist personals used to be just not as popular. I see at least a couple of good hotwife adds on there per month.

B2W even though it is not really an actual swinger site it has lots of swingers on here interacting with one another.

Your best option is popular swinger sites for finding actual bulls who understand the lifestyle, have experience and are willing to participate in group action.✌

I believe there are several formed groups, at least there were. You will have to travel in most cases. I gather by what you say about finding guys you have experienced that frustration. Only those who are for real know about that. Setting up a gang bang is not as easy as some boast, bull ******* artist i think. Being out of the lifestyle for years i can't point you to a contact. Wish i could. The swingers adds is where i had the best results but at that time first contact was by mail. I think that was better because not too many set up phony addresses to play word games. Even then there were plenty of talkers mixed in with the real people. Tell your lady dealing with the frustration is not a option she can avoid. If you find a place to run a add you might try black bachelor or occasion parties in Vegas. I did a lot of them there with groups from all over the country and a few from out of the country. I did black, white, mixed a rainbow of men. Of course you have to take what you get . They won't all be hung or handsome.

Back