Seeking BBCs for gang bang in Tampa in March.

Seeking larger mature Black men to attend a gang bang for my 30yr old tiny blonde wife. She is 127lbs, 5'1" with large breasts, and small waist. She has tasted black cock, and now she wants a proper night of black breeding. Reply ASAP and we will send you more pics.
We are meeting small group of bbc next week
Was your meeting what you expected ?

Seeking larger mature Black men to attend a gang bang for my 30yr old tiny blonde wife. She is 127lbs, 5'1" with large breasts, and small waist. She has tasted black cock, and now she wants a proper night of black breeding. Reply ASAP and we will send you more pics.
I would like to participate in the gb. Hit me up if interested

I'm available for this! Sent you a message!

I'm very interested

Back