Places for sex

In my car many, many, many times...I luv spontaneous sex!!! My guy @TopCat and I have had many sexcapades in the back of my SUV while parked in the hotel parking garage while waiting to check into our room. We just couldn't help ourselves...:mstickle::wub::devilish::sex: Then we continued our hot and steamy sexcapades in our room, :devilish::sex: On a private beach too, ;)

I would luv to find a private park with a nice swing and ride my guy on the swing!!! I will be doing just that very soon, :mstickle::wub:

Last edited:
In my car many, many, many times...I luv spontaneous sex!!! My guy @TopCat and I had many sexcapades in the back of my SUV while parked in the hotel parking garage while waiting to check into our room. We just couldn't help ourselves...:mstickle::wub::devilish::sex: Then we continued our hot and steamy sexcapades in our room, :devilish::sex: On a private beach too, ;)

I would luv to find a private park with a nice swing and ride my guy on the swing!!! I will be doing just that very soon, :mstickle::wub:
♥️♥️♥️♥️😈😈😈😈you🙏Are 😈 the ❤️Best! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back of an SUV, table, up against the window so everyone in the apartment complex could see. Bent over the couch, and on the couch, in a chair. On the floor, on steps in a house, hot tub, shower, and a kitchen counter.

Once it was in a taxi,my husband a BBC and me where on the back seats,and i sit on the BBC 's legs,lifted my miniskirt and rode his cock,and i almost had to stop because i was so hot that i wanted to yell of pleasure,and when we arrived and i got out of the taxi,my pussy was like a fountain of all the cum dripping out of it

Back