pittsburgh pa area.

granny4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
pittsburgh area,western pa,eastern ohio,we seek a well hung black bull into granny sex. if you are looking for a long term relationship with a mature wife,(shes 61) then contact us,,we are free to meet on the weekends.would love to meet a black bull that lives close to us,so we can meet often,,but we can travel westen pa and eastern ohio for the right black bull..she will let you share her with your friends if you are into it,,you can let me watch or NOT,,your choice,,but i will be close by at all times,so if you love granny fucking contact us soon..your age or body type does not matter.

Last edited:
pittsburgh area,western pa,eastern ohio,we seek a well hung black bull into granny sex. if you are looking for a long term relationship with a mature wife,(shes 61) then contact us,,we are free to meet on the weekends.would love to meet a black bull that lives close to us,so we can meet often,,but we can travel westen pa and eastern ohio for the right black bull..she will let you share her with your friends if you are into it,,you can let me watch or NOT,,your choice,,but i will be close by at all times,so if you love granny fucking contact us soon..your age or body type does not matter.
I’ve emailed you guys but you never got back to me

Back