pittsburgh area,,black bull wanted for long term relationship

mature couple seeks mature black bull for long term relationship in the pittsburgh pa area.please be a non smoker.social drinker ok.shes 62,5ft2,130 pounds.if your a black bull into granny sex contact us soon, if your into sharing her with your friends thats a big plus,she will do one on ones and gangbangs for you.you can take pics and video if you wish.hubby will be present,but should NOT be allowed to watch more than a couple minutes before being told to leave the room and wait for his instructions,,hubby makes a good servant or clean up boy when hes needed. we would love to role play as a whore wife and cuckold husband for you.so if your into wife owning,wife whoring as your Ho,husband shaming/degrading him as a servant/slave,then lets talk and see where it goes. View attachment 4161446
I would love to pound that pussy! I can host in the Washington, Pa area.

Hey. Im into granny sex. It's in my bucket list if u venture down to Maryland. Just DM me. Thanks

I'm closer to the baltimore area. But I work in Frederick/Hagerstown area. Which is moving west ward.

Yes. A few times per year. Was looking to rent a house for the weekend and just chill and have some adult beverages. I like mojitos. Lol how about u

mature couple seeks mature black bull for long term relationship in the pittsburgh pa area.please be a non smoker.social drinker ok.

Back