pittsburgh area,bbc wanted!

rose4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
mature wife seeks a black bull for long term sexual fun,,we live north of pittsburgh a few miles.if you like older mature wives contact us.hubby watches only and jerks off,but only if you give him permission,,she loves to see hubby humilated and used for a servant. makes her very orgasmic seeing hubby suffer like the little dicked white boy he is.we can travel on the weekends to meet in the pittsburgh area,western pa or eastern ohio (weekends only),,it would also be nice to meet a bull that lives very close to us for lots of fun,we can meet at your place or host once we get to know you,would love to have a weekly get together with a hung black bull who lives really close to us.

Last edited:
mature wife seeks a black bull for long term sexual fun,,we live north of pittsburgh a few miles.if you like older mature wives contact us.hubby watches only and jerks off,but only if you give him permission,,she loves to see hubby humilated and used for a servant/slave. makes her very orgasmic seeing hubby suffer like the little dicked white boy he is.we can meet in the pittsburgh area,western pa or eastern ohio on the weekends,,would be nice to meet a bull that lives very close to us for lots of fun on a regular basis.
Dm me !! I think I can help you with this !!

Back