Pictures of real white wives for the bulls!

"My name is Pete, and my wife, Gwen, and I have been married for 7 years now. We live in Illinois.

Before we got together, Gwen had always dated black men, in fact, I was the first white man she had been with. Early on, I was fascinated and aroused by Gwen’s love for black men. I would ask her questions about her previous lovers such as; how big were their cocks; how long they could last in bed; and did they make her orgasm from penetration? I have a small 4-inch penis, and rarely last longer than 30 seconds. I have never made a woman orgasm from penetration.

I began to fantasising about Gwen getting fucked long and hard by a big black cock. I would jerk off imagining her getting fucked by her ex-lover named Rufus."

IMG_0210.jpeg

"My name is Pete, and my wife, Gwen, and I have been married for 7 years now. We live in Illinois.

Before we got together, Gwen had always dated black men, in fact, I was the first white man she had been with. Early on, I was fascinated and aroused by Gwen’s love for black men. I would ask her questions about her previous lovers such as; how big were their cocks; how long they could last in bed; and did they make her orgasm from penetration? I have a small 4-inch penis, and rarely last longer than 30 seconds. I have never made a woman orgasm from penetration.

I began to fantasising about Gwen getting fucked long and hard by a big black cock. I would jerk off imagining her getting fucked by her ex-lover named Rufus."

View attachment 6645259
Damn that's what I want to watch and give

I want to be succinct with you regarding why I’m writing to you, sir. The truth is that my wife very much wants you. She wants to meet with you, she wants to sit down and talk to you—listen to you espouse more about your teachings regarding the BNWO lifestyle—but especially, she wants you to fuck her and mould her into becoming a black-owned hotwife.

9391864081_258b4248f3_o.jpg

Back