Pictures of real white wives for the bulls!

Has she been "Blacken"yet???

Not as of yet, but I think we are moving in the right direction. This weekend we are leaving the ******* home for some adult fun. She has agreed to let me dress her up for some hot fun. The plan is that we are staying at one of her favorite hotels. She likes this particular room for some reason, we have lots of space and can get really loud and naughty. It just so happens that this hotel has a nice bar in the lobby that people come visit from not only that hotel but hotels in the neighborhood too. Anyway, she is going to let me dress her up all hot and sexy, then we are going to go down to the bar. I will be going down first and she is to come in later. She is going to sit at the bar for a while and we are going to see who might show some interest.

I am hopeful in two ways, first of all, she does not go out in public dressed like that much, she is a working professional and usually is wearing business suits. Dressing all slutty turns her on to no end. Second, I cant wait to see how she reacts to other men hitting on her. She has told me that if she is inclined, she would consider going to the room with one of them. If that doesn't work, then the plan is to roll play that I am a stranger picking her up at the bar and taking her to the room.

Not a whole lot of losing going on there.

Back