Pictures of real white wives for the bulls!

God, all the black cock attention gets my pussy so wet. BBC Virgin, Married...looking for the right one to penetrate this little pussy. Hubby wanted to cuckold, but backed out at last minute. Now looking for 1on1 with a black bull! Let me know what you think!
View media item 28830

That ass is straight fiyah! I'd love to see her luscious ass jiggle on my dick!

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, Sabine101_0102.jpg

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, SabineView attachment 717487

Oh my damn! Look at your thick thighs and luscious hips! I'd love to introduce your luscious body to the carnal joys and pleasures of my thick black dick!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, SabineView attachment 717487
Damn you are gorgeous. May I jerk my little white penis to your pic. May I have your permission to cum to your photo?

It would be such a pleasure to watch you enjoy your first bbc and to be able to lick your hot hot pussy clean. Even watch you impregnated !

Rolf asked me to play with a huge and thick black dildo penis, preparing for a real fertile big black cock. I started to play and to fantasise about the wonderful feeling a huge black dick could be. I dreamed about it and I got very naughty while doing so. Please make my dreams come true with a real bbc, many sensual hours, orgasms and a natural impregnation. SABINE

124.jpg 138.jpg

Back