Pictures of real white wives for the bulls!

My actual wife. She wore this out to a club in New Orleans...and wore it like this for quite a while. Should have gotten fucked by a BBC that night, but she told me before hand she didn't want to yet. Once *******, she had been secretly hoping for it...but didn't tell me! I will be just making it happen at the next opportunity.

Attachments

• 100_2211.JPG
    100_2211.JPG
    410.9 KB · Views: 236
My actual wife. She wore this out to a club in New Orleans...and wore it like this for quite a while. Should have gotten fucked by a BBC that night, but she told me before hand she didn't want to yet. Once *******, she had been secretly hoping for it...but didn't tell me! I will be just making it happen at the next opportunity.
WOW ! She is so fucking hot !!! I hope she does it the next opportunity too !!!!!

It will happen always does

Back