Picture of wife and bull

Would your wife fight another woman over her black bull
wow, this really brought back a memory. I was still in the Navy and I kept running into the wife of a chief (Wanda) who came on to me really hard. Every time we talked she got close and told me how she would want me to tell her how to dress if she was my woman. Finally I said show up at the enlisted club Friday night dressed, and I told her exactly how I wanted to see her. She smiled and left.

Two weeks latter I was at the club hanging with another married wife, Shelly, that I'm with when her husband is out to sea. Her mouth could suck your ass hole through your dick and her theighs were like vice grips. Once she mounted there was no getting away untill she came multiple times, all while pinching her (and my) nipples with her 2" nails. A great fuck but man she could wear me out. I like married woman because there were usually no complications...

Anyway in walks Wanda, wife #2, and she is dressed exactly as I had described my dream date to her. Black shiny open toed patent leather shoes with 6" stelitto heels covered her red painted nails, black shear theigh high stockings with a black ass hugging satin dress that just barley covered the cheeks of her firm butt. NO panty line, a shear bodice that showed her black lace push up bra with hard nipples clearly showing. She marched right up to me, took Shelly's hand off my crotch and began to kiss me like we were long lost lovers. She put a suction on my lips and when I opened my mouth she beagn sucking my tongue down her throat. I grabbed her ass, slide a hand between her legs and felt the wet jucies flowing from her now shaved pussy.

Then all hell broke loose. Shelly decked Wanda, grabed my now very swollen cock, and said "bitch, he is mine."
Wanda had spent some time and cash getting ready for our fuck and came right back at her like a lioness in heat.
Needles to say the shore patrol finally broke them up and a few days latter the Commander, the chief and I had to stand tall in front of the base CO. I got fucked, and a transfer, with out ever getting laid.

wow, this really brought back a memory. I was still in the Navy and I kept running into the wife of a chief (Wanda) who came on to me really hard. Every time we talked she got close and told me how she would want me to tell her how to dress if she was my woman. Finally I said show up at the enlisted club Friday night dressed, and I told her exactly how I wanted to see her. She smiled and left.

Two weeks latter I was at the club hanging with another married wife, Shelly, that I'm with when her husband is out to sea. Her mouth could suck your ass hole through your dick and her theighs were like vice grips. Once she mounted there was no getting away untill she came multiple times, all while pinching her (and my) nipples with her 2" nails. A great fuck but man she could wear me out. I like married woman because there were usually no complications...

Anyway in walks Wanda, wife #2, and she is dressed exactly as I had described my dream date to her. Black shiny open toed patent leather shoes with 6" stelitto heels covered her red painted nails, black shear theigh high stockings with a black ass hugging satin dress that just barley covered the cheeks of her firm butt. NO panty line, a shear bodice that showed her black lace push up bra with hard nipples clearly showing. She marched right up to me, took Shelly's hand off my crotch and began to kiss me like we were long lost lovers. She put a suction on my lips and when I opened my mouth she beagn sucking my tongue down her throat. I grabbed her ass, slide a hand between her legs and felt the wet jucies flowing from her now shaved pussy.

Then all hell broke loose. Shelly decked Wanda, grabed my now very swollen cock, and said "bitch, he is mine."
Wanda had spent some time and cash getting ready for our fuck and came right back at her like a lioness in heat.
Needles to say the shore patrol finally broke them up and a few days latter the Commander, the chief and I had to stand tall in front of the base CO. I got fucked, and a transfer, with out ever getting laid.
No other former military have had this happen to them??

Back