Photos Wives Accidentally Sent To Their Husbands

A few years go, a guy came into a shop I was working at. He recognized me as Tiffani Tease. I sucked his Big Black Cock in the bathroom at work as a warm up, and after work he fucked me in my SUV in front of my house!

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    924.2 KB · Views: 222
  • work5.jpg
    work5.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 223
  • work2.jpg
    work2.jpg
    924.2 KB · Views: 209
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    847.3 KB · Views: 262
  • QoS1.jpg
    QoS1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 271
Imagine if you saw a photo like this and recognized one of the women in it as your wife . . . would you wonder what she's doing there?

View attachment 1790245
My mom aunts, and 5 sisterswent to a bachelorette party like this. I only know because I went to give my mom the gift she forgot when I walked in the first thing I saw what's my little 4 foot 8 Mexican mom deepthroat a 10 in soda can fat black mans dick all the way to his balls touched her chin and whenever he saw me he just held her head and started fucking her mouth I got stuck and watch them till he came all over her face C cup tits that gave me milk then he talked ******* about Mexican women loving a black man and his black cum my mom was So Gone all she said was you better get that dick hard again because I have a deep itching in my tight momma asshole and Lord knows it needs to be scratched hard and deep then comes my sister at 17 the middle telling my mom that she just saw her ******* watch her deepthroat and get a facial from a big dick black man and now her ******* has a hard-on watching his mom be a slut for another race that she was always talk ******* about and that she needs to make sure I don't tell Dad she's cheating so my mom got up and put me by my ear grab that black man's dick Ford in my hand introduce me to him and it turned out he was my weed dealers brother and she told me hold his dick still while she tried to sit and wiggle it up my ass she turned around crawled up the couch arm that I always set at home visited my aunt open up where fat Mexican as cheeks told me to line it up with her a hole and spit on it that we go his dick around on it I was so stuck I felt that big dick posing in my hand I can barely touch my fingers on it and that was halfway up it my sister came cuz I got stuck to hear you pussy watch where we Mexicans get our reputation from that she's back on my mom's ass licked it and rub his fat purple dick head in circles on my mom's ask if she isn't slapped it three times and I just thought my mom would be discussed it but instead she opened your ass more and push back hard it with his dick she almost took half prov is that pushed but she fell then all 10 fat black inches went straight up my mom's Mexican asshole

Back