Phone sex

stampson

Couple
Got my woman all primed up and ready to go with some booze and shots. Told her I wanted some phone sex because I am away from her so we drank together over the phone had some shots and then I told her to pull out the sub which is the dildo that I bought her last week. I instructed her what to do and she did it she came five times on that big black cock dildo. It was hot

My wife had met a married black man on line and they chatted for a few nights. The chatting evolved into talking on the phone. This was before face time phone calls. He lived around six hours away so before they met up they had a lot of phone sex late at night after his wife had gone to bed. It was common for me to walk in our living room between 1am and 3am and my wife be on the phone with her bull. She would be naked talking on the phone and shoving a black dildo in her white pussy all the while this black man is telling her what he is going to do to her. I night I was a sleep and my wife woke me up to tell me her bulls wife caught him talking to her. I had to call his wife and tell her we are friends from work and he was talking to me when she caught him. I finally got off the phone with her but I don't believe she bought my story. Here I was covering for some black man so he could fuck my wife.
I remember the first time they met she came home on cloud 9. I asked her how was it and she said one word to describe him was filthy. I didn't know how to take that answer so I dug a little deeper. She loved everything they did and she couldn't wait to be his married white slut again.

My wife had met a married black man on line and they chatted for a few nights. The chatting evolved into talking on the phone. This was before face time phone calls. He lived around six hours away so before they met up they had a lot of phone sex late at night after his wife had gone to bed. It was common for me to walk in our living room between 1am and 3am and my wife be on the phone with her bull. She would be naked talking on the phone and shoving a black dildo in her white pussy all the while this black man is telling her what he is going to do to her. I night I was a ******* and my wife woke me up to tell me her bulls wife caught him talking to her. I had to call his wife and tell her we are friends from work and he was talking to me when she caught him. I finally got off the phone with her but I don't believe she bought my story. Here I was covering for some black man so he could fuck my wife.
I remember the first time they met she came home on cloud 9. I asked her how was it and she said one word to describe him was filthy. I didn't know how to take that answer so I dug a little deeper. She loved everything they did and she couldn't wait to be his married white slut again.
Sounds like that married black man used your exciting white slut wife as his filthy married white fuck pig. I have read many of your other posts in which you mentioned that your loving white wife licked and tongue fucked several black men's assholes and they pissed on her, in her face and lips that you love kissing. I imagine he also enjoyed using your wife in similar filthy ways.
Exciting that your wife was proud to tell you that the married black man she met for the first time, a stranger, to be fucked by, was filthy.

Sounds like that married black man used your exciting white slut wife as his filthy married white fuck pig. I have read many of your other posts in which you mentioned that your loving white wife licked and tongue fucked several black men's assholes and they pissed on her, in her face and lips that you love kissing. I imagine he also enjoyed using your wife in similar filthy ways.
Exciting that your wife was proud to tell you that the married black man she met for the first time, a stranger, to be fucked by, was filthy.
She loved telling me the details of what he did to her. She told me that he would pull out from fucking her and jack off in her mouth and face. He would then deeply kiss her and lick her face cleaning it with his tongue. She loved the fact that he was licking up his own cum.

Back