Philmo and Tammy's bitches

So, let me introduce myself in the proper way. I actually look for white females, obedient and submissive. They have to be addicted to black beauty, to be completely submissive to me... and to my young room mate Tammy now. Whatever your age, you must be white and sub. By the way, love to think about my slaves on their 30 / 40 or 50s going down on their knees in front of my lil sister :rolleyes:

So just go down, venerate our black beauty, obey when we order you whatever we order you... and we don't have to order you anything when we just open wide our beautiful black legs when you are on your knees.... you know what you are trained for.
every white should worship that body...my god!!!!

mistress tammy and philmo.i need to lick black pussy and get used by you both am so horny that now all i dream of is having you sit on my face whilst one of you uses the biggest strap on to fuck my white pussy...then make me suck it clean.....

So, let me introduce myself in the proper way. I actually look for white females, obedient and submissive. They have to be addicted to black beauty, to be completely submissive to me... and to my young room mate Tammy now. Whatever your age, you must be white and sub. By the way, love to think about my slaves on their 30 / 40 or 50s going down on their knees in front of my lil sister :rolleyes:

So just go down, venerate our black beauty, obey when we order you whatever we order you... and we don't have to order you anything when we just open wide our beautiful black legs when you are on your knees.... you know what you are trained for.
YES !

Back