Philly wife needs BBC

or she thinks ur ugly and said “yeah ill pass”
Says the ones who's not verified as a "real person" and been putting up the same post up for 3 weeks and is designated as a male. stop with the bullshit.

Meanwhile she said you're only not even the average dick size (yes we've talked outside of that little chat.). You're "wife" doing ******* behind your back and already said you're the problem. I got the receipts to prove my statement if you want the screenshots you have my number 😁🤣😂😁😄

Btw I can't be too ugly when I'm fucking women/wives like this:

View media item 581448

View media item 562933

View media item 484876

Says the ones who's not verified as a "real person" and been putting up the same post up for 3 weeks and is designated as a male. stop with the bullshit.

Meanwhile she said you're only not even the average dick size (yes we've talked outside of that little chat.). You're "wife" doing ******* behind your back and already said you're the problem. I got the receipts to prove my statement if you want the screenshots you have my number 😁🤣😂😁😄

Btw I can't be too ugly when I'm fucking women/wives like this:

View media item 581448

View media item 562933

View media item 484876
you tried texting her outside our chat and thought she wouldnt tell me? that ego has to be hurting right now im sorry

you tried texting her outside our chat and thought she wouldnt tell me? that ego has to be hurting right now im sorry
lmao you didn't even respond to anything else I said. And what ego? I'm pointing out facts! Oh and of course you would know since you're probably using other apps to have another number to pretend to be your "wife" in group chats. Funny how your profile says male and not a couple. Again you're not even verified as being real.

It's not hard to make a thread about your post and verifying with everyone else who's messaged you to play with you're "Wife" and see how much bs you've put them through. You've been a member since February putting up the same post, in the same outline, and you're profile says New Jersey yet you're posting for Philly all the time? Looking very suspicious!

Back