PERSIAN WIFE NEEDS MORE

wife looking for more. Preference black man with solid physique and well endowed. We are a Mideastern couple in our mid to late 40s. My wife is curvy, voluptuous, and gorgeous. She has no experience with anyone but me. The toys have been getting bigger over the years and my wife simply needs more. We live in the bay area and we travel to vegas frequently. Please reply if you are interested and we can go from there.

wife looking for more. Preference black man with solid physique and well endowed. We are a Mideastern couple in our mid to late 40s. My wife is curvy, voluptuous, and gorgeous. She has no experience with anyone but me. The toys have been getting bigger over the years and my wife simply needs more. We live in the bay area and we travel to vegas frequently. Please reply if you are interested and we can go from there.

If, you travel to Vegas often then, start hitting the gym because many super-fit Blackmen are there and have already participated in various lifestyle activities....truth be told, you cannot fail with this approach....oh yes, make sure you screen these guys carefully...

this will be the first, any recommendations of where to hook up?

Since, you're new to the lifestyle My best recommendation is to attend Club Risque or another Clubs and do a little reconnaisesance and get a feel the Hotwife Scence before an actual hook-up. I rather you take a little extra time to do things right to connect with the right BBC than a quick leg-over that could turn out to be disastrous....hope that helps....

Get verified

Since, you're new to the lifestyle My best recommendation is to attend Club Risque or another Clubs and do a little reconnaisesance and get a feel the Hotwife Scence before an actual hook-up. I rather you take a little extra time to do things right to connect with the right BBC than a quick leg-over that could turn out to be disastrous....hope that helps....
Where is club risque?

Back