People in Chicago?

Hi! I'm moving to Chicago and have no friends or family there. My wife knows about my fantasies but never got her into it. I was thinking, would be amazing to make friends with people that is like minded. Beers, great talk, music... and you want to do my wife!
She is 30, petite, cute and had a wild past before me but marriage got her into the white picket fence world. Write me to talk and worst case would be great to at least meet new fun people!

Hi! I'm moving to Chicago and have no friends or family there. My wife knows about my fantasies but never got her into it. I was thinking, would be amazing to make friends with people that is like minded. Beers, great talk, music... and you want to do my wife!
She is 30, petite, cute and had a wild past before me but marriage got her into the white picket fence world. Write me to talk and worst case would be great to at least meet new fun people!

Well hello, welcome to chicago

I come to chicago very often, even if I am italian. Be there next on 29th June. would you mind a switch? I enjoy both sides as a stud and as a cuckold, and I would love to know you better.

Back