Penis sleeves/extensions

Hey guys! Do any of you fine gents have any experience or recommendations on penis sleeves or extensions? We normally play with the dildo but sometimes I just want to do the fucking my self. Any advice or tips would be much appreciated. Or if you have pics as well to share of them in action that would be cool as well :)

pump it up man it wont add length but after a couple weeks I can pack the chamber in under an hour i just have a cheap $20 one wanting to buy one of the expensive ones but they seem mostly the same size...theres videos of dudes going extreme though with self made pumps. So i may try that and see how long till i can pack it

penis sleeves
If you decide to go with a penis sleeve, get the ones that are "jell soft" ... you roll 'em onto the penis like a condom, but they only cover about half/2 thirds of the penis, leaving the head uncovered for sensitivity and ability to ejaculate. They add some thickness to the penis, and usually have little bubble like knobs which stimulate a woman's g-spot ... here is a pic of them ...

cuck_toys-penisSleeves4.jpg

pump it up man it wont add length but after a couple weeks I can pack the chamber in under an hour i just have a cheap $20 one wanting to buy one of the expensive ones but they seem mostly the same size...theres videos of dudes going extreme though with self made pumps. So i may try that and see how long till i can pack it

Thanks man, but I don't wanna get into pumping yet. ******* kinda scares me to be honest cause I don't wanna accidentally blow my dick off lol but I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for the recommendation bud, I've been kind of looking at that one as well but was unsure. How does it feel for you when you're using it? Also, how big do you need to be to fill this sleeve? Some reviews that I just read say you need to fill it up for it to work correctly. Just want to make sure before I decide because it is an expensive toy lol

Thanks for the recommendation bud, I've been kind of looking at that one as well but was unsure. How does it feel for you when you're using it? Also, how big do you need to be to fill this sleeve? Some reviews that I just read say you need to fill it up for it to work correctly. Just want to make sure before I decide because it is an expensive toy lol

It feels amazing, I feel like a fucking badass when I have it on. LOL. I am average sized, about 6" with average girth, it fits me fine. It's a bit difficult to get on until you get the hang of it.

If you decide to go with a penis sleeve, get the ones that are "jell soft"

Rubber jelly isn't a body-safe material. It isn't nonporous and can't be sanitized. It also releases phthalates and products of chemical breakdown.

Stick to silicone extenders like Vixen Colossus others have mentioned.

We've never had an issue with the ones we have. We always sanitize and clean them in very hot, soapy water along with any vibrators or dildos we've used. But I do understand that some people may have a sensitivity to the rubber type products. Its usually early detectible with the initial smell of the product coming out of its wrapper. If it has a petroleum based smell and it is offensive, you don't use it. The ones we have are more soft rubber type and have no petroleum smell to them.

Last edited:
We've never had an issue with the ones we have. We always sanitize and clean them in very hot, soapy water alone with any vibrators or dildos we've used. But I do understand that some people may have a sensitivity to the rubber type products.

Very hot soapy water isn't the same as boiling water. Silicone (and glass and steel) can withstand boiling water without any problems. Unlike those materials, jelly rubber is porous so, as your toy dries from its "very hot" bath, its wet pores can become a breeding ground for mold or bacteria.

Jelly rubber also disintegrates over time. Even if people don't have an obvious tactile sensitivity to the cheap rubber (e.g. it stings) or they don't react by having a rash or other inflammation, they're still being exposed to phthalates and to the byproducts of the rubber "melting". Another side effect of this disintegration is that a rubber toy can discolor or further damage any other toys stored with it.

Plenty of companies nowadays make affordable toys out of body-safe materials. Anyone reading this thread and planning to buy sex toys should spend a little extra cash on making sure the products are nontoxic.

More info-
http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/

or just search Google for body safe sex toys.

Back