Pegging

I guess we are different. When I peg my husband, it's fun for us. I usually have a well placed bullet vibe going. He says he does not feel dominated. It's more of a role reversal.

I have been able to make him cum without touching him. Sort of a hands free thing I guess. Most of the time he is hard being pegged. Sometimes he is not, but still cums. I also peg him in chastity. He obviously is not hard, but still cums.
Interesting I had a couple years ago the wife pegged the husband while he sucked my cock. After she broke his ass she would put him in a corner and watch me fuck her

Following, would love to hear from the ladies on this. Hubby is a built country boy type with beard, we are the all American white couple and I was blacked last year and loved it. He happily filmed and set up more dates. He has/is always been dominant but the topic of a strong male submitting to my BBC bull after a long fuck session with me turned both of us on. Not face to face or 1:1 but total domination like this. Any ladies experience this?

https://www.xvideos.com/video54958695/bi_-_cuckold_fucked_in_the_ass

Back