Pegging

This one appears to be actually more in the vein of 'milking', which is another fun activity for women to enjoy with their subby-cucks.
It helps clean out the 'plumbing' and get rid of pent up fluids without actually giving an orgasm.
Note: this is not the same as a 'ruined' orgasm as that occurs when the male is brought to the brink of an orgasm and then all stimulation is stopped in order to 'ruin' the sensation of orgasm after it begins.

Milking is massaging the prostate until semen begins to flow or trickle out, which creates an entirely different sensation and actually prevents a male from achieving an orgasm for some time afterward. Very useful in conjunction with chastity devices as it allows a small amount of relief without ending that delicious frustration that a chaste male experiences. Many women enjoy subjecting their chaste mates to this for their amusement.

this is the fantasy of mine that i am most ashamed of and find hardest to come to terms with!! yet its the fantasy that turns me on the most!! I think its because the thing i find the most arousing and pleasing, is serving people who i feel to be superior ( in this case women ) and simply obeying there orders and needs xx

My husband really wants me to try this on him. Still a bit shy with it though. Not sure why, I have no problem using a vibrator on him and he loves it. Just something about using a strap-on on my husband that seems weird.

Am I being a bit wimpy about this?

Not at all. As long as whatever you do is enjoyable for both you and your husband, that's all that matters.

However, unless you are certain that something is a 'hard limit', you may want to try it just to see if it is something the two of you might enjoy sharing. Experimentation is a good thing- like trying new foods or wines, etc.

In the case of strap-on, many women find, if the harness is properly fitted, that they get to enjoy orgasms from the base of the dildo rubbing and bumping their clitoris, so it becomes a favorite pastime for them, especially if their husband is submissive to them.

Had a girlfriend in college that got me ******* one night and pulled out a strap-on, said she always wanted to see what it felt like to be the one doing the fucking! I'm not gay or Bi or feminine but after a little coaxing I said let's give it a try. Didn't think I would like it, but WOW! It felt amazing, I had one hell of an orgasm that just kept going. She used it on me three more times that night, we had great sex our last year in college! I would for my wife to try it but she gets very upset anytime I try to bridge the subject with her. Maybe I will get lucky and cross paths one day with the ex from college or find some other hottie that is into "Pegging" or wants to try, until then I guess I have the memories....

Back