Pefect Date Location

HotwifeSteph31

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
Cabin attached!

Husband would be present and the others where he'd be sat inside, pretending to watch tv but secretly watching me and my lover having our alone time through the sliding glass doors l.

Attachments

• Lodge 4.jpg
    Lodge 4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Lodge 3.jpg
    Lodge 3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 27
  • Lodge bedroom .jpg
    Lodge bedroom .jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

I have been in contact with the people I arrange dates for and have been arranging dates for for years and asked them your question.
Some are single ladies with great jobs and little time for social life.
Some are divorced ladies who still up set with being replaced by jerk husbands
Some are widows that want both time to grieve their lose how ever want special time with special,friends
Some are trophy wives that want time to enjoy life. (Three have husbands in retirement homes do to age and strokes)
Some are wives being used to hide behind by still in the closet husbands.

The other side of the coin are the guys that
Some guys are single and have great jobs but no social lives because of it.
Some are divorced having been replaced by others for various reasons. About half because they got a vasectomy
One is a widower with young children (10 and 12)
One is married to a lady that fried her brain on ******* and now lives in a hospital
Three are younger guys that had a vasectomy who like me have bad genies (in my case a 90 percent chance of still birth and a hundred percent chance of not seeing their first birthday) for some reason people still think vasectomy means castration.

It will take some time to write each of these true stories. By the way I only set up the big dates. The diner hook ups will not be covered

Back