PDX Stag/Vixen Couple

JKcouplePNW

Couple
From
OR, US
Hello!

Mid 20's married couple looking to bring in... anyone really that meets the criteria below (men/women/both/etc..).

Please be: Fit, males 7+, respectful, 420 and drinks, chill

She is a sexy bi latina who has ass for days and sucks a mean dick. She take it all and want more too :p

He is a 6'2" stag with 7", straight and finds her studs. Loves to watch when he needs a break or to enjoy the show but always participates.

We just like to have a few drinks listening to music and talking, play some sexy games and smoke while building up the night before the all night fuck-fest. Might be able to meet up in next couple weeks but no set target date yet!

PM me if your interested!

Hello!

Mid 20's married couple looking to bring in... anyone really that meets the criteria below (men/women/both/etc..).

She is a sexy bi latina who has ass for days and sucks a mean dick. She take it all and want more too :p

He is a 6'2" stag with 7", straight and finds her studs. Loves to watch when he needs a break or to enjoy the show but always participates.

We just like to have a few drinks listening to music and talking, play some sexy games and smoke while building up the night before the all night fuck-fest. Might be able to meet up in next couple weeks but no set target date yet!

I can definitely stretch her out

Hello!

Hi in in Portland pdx

Back