Pawg for BBC near Morgantown, WV/Pittsburgh, PA

Noelle

Female
Hi there. A friend just introduced me to the site. I'm a single, hella thick white girl, 28 years old. I'm seeking BBC ages 21-60 near me. I prefer athletic/muscular builds, but I'm fairly open minded. As for what I'm looking for...I'm open to friends with benefits, gangbangs, and honestly, even a relationship with lots of kink! (Sorry, polyamory is not for me.) Wanna see if we're compatible or see more pics? Ask for my Kik.

So

-Noelle

Attachments

• 20170829_122953.jpg
    20170829_122953.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 210
Hi there. A friend just introduced me to the site. I'm a single, hella thick white girl, 28 years old. I'm seeking BBC ages 21-60 near me. I prefer athletic/muscular builds, but I'm fairly open minded. As for what I'm looking for...I'm open to friends with benefits, gangbangs, and honestly, even a relationship with lots of kink! (Sorry, polyamory is not for me.) Wanna see if we're compatible or see more pics? Ask for my Kik.

So

-Noelle
I'm interested

So

-Noelle
What's you Kik

So

-Noelle
Dayum you fine

So

-Noelle
Your hot

So

-Noelle
Hello I live in Philadelphia pa and I'm 26 love thick and curvy

So

-Noelle
What is your Kik

So

-Noelle
Love the tatts

My bbc will be beneficial for you

-Noelle

Attachments

• 20170819_131911.jpg
    20170819_131911.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
Maybe you can be my partner in crime? I have been into this since I was 16 and now 44. I am a masculine, dominant, Orally bi white male (hung, but nowhere near as big as black guys), love to introduce and train attractive white females to suck and fuck only the biggest black cocks while I watch, lick her clit while she takes BBC, direct the action, lick her clean after, fuck her stretched, sloppy, cum filled cunt after while sucking her juice off that big slab of black meat that just fucked her tight white cunt. Take you out on the town, dressed slutty and make you seduce black guys, you suck there cocks in the backseat as I drive you to our play place; you get fucked all night till you are sore and filled with cum. You fuck BBC for my pleasure and yours, our sex life will be about huge black cocks.

Back