Passionate interracial sex...

Sometimes I will meet a lover who is not only well endowed physically, but has the talent to make me completely forget about anything else. Completely overwhelm me to the point that the only thing I can think of is pleasing him. And getting as much pleasure as I can from him. Nothing else exists.

To me, when that passion for him brings me to that point, that is complete dominance.

Sometimes I will meet a lover who is not only well endowed physically, but has the talent to make me completely forget about anything else. Completely overwhelm me to the point that the only thing I can think of is pleasing him. And getting as much pleasure as I can from him. Nothing else exists.

To me, when that passion for him brings me to that point, that is complete dominance.
I think only black MEN have that

I've said that all along. A white man pleasing me (when I used to be with them), doesn't even come close to the pleasure I get from pleasing black men. The things I have done and have had done to me by black men that have driven me wild still shock me.

I've said that all along. A white man pleasing me (when I used to be with them), doesn't even come close to the pleasure I get from pleasing black men. The things I have done and have had done to me by black men that have driven me wild still shock me.

I can understand why you'd feel that way. But have you ever been with a white or Asian guy who is good in bed and with whom you were deeply and mutually in love? It is different when that is the case.

Back