Party slut

Before COVID we hosted pool parties during the summer months. There were some cuck couples several single or divorced women and bulls looking for a good time.

Often in the evening while some other cuck husbands and I clean up. The wives and women with some bulls would sit naked around the open fire pit laughing and drinking.

On one occasion while cleaning up I heard loud cheering and laughing coming from the fire pit area. I went over to see what was happening. My wife had successfully managed to get five cocks in her at one time. Everyone was cheering and chanting for her to make them cum.

Before COVID we hosted pool parties during the summer months. There were some cuck couples several single or divorced women and bulls looking for a good time.

Often in the evening while some other cuck husbands and I clean up. The wives and women with some bulls would sit naked around the open fire pit laughing and drinking.

On one occasion while cleaning up I heard loud cheering and laughing coming from the fire pit area. I went over to see what was happening. My wife had successfully managed to get five cocks in her at one time. Everyone was cheering and chanting for her to make them cum.
Wonderful that your lucky wife was able to get 5 cocks in her at the same time and you were lucky enough to have the great pleasure of watching 5 guy's cocks fucking your wife at the same time.
Which of your wife's fuck holes were the guy's cocks in and were 2 cocks in any of her fuck holes at the same time?
This reminds me of the time that I watched my wife sucking 2 cocks at the same time and being fucked by a third cock while jacking off a fourth and fifth cocks in each hand, for a total of 5 cocks at the same time in front of me and many other people. This was at a sex party. It was an extremely exciting experience.My Wife Enjoying 4 Cocks at a Time 2.jpg

Oh yes, i love doing parties !!!
Great that you also love sucking cocks while being fucked by other cocks at the same time at sex parties. Congratulations on learning that you have the right to live your life the way you want to with out being inhibited by social restraints.
My wife also absolutely loves being a party slut, which to me is to me, much like a gang bang slut.

Wonderful that your lucky wife was able to get 5 cocks in her at the same time and you were lucky enough to have the great pleasure of watching 5 guy's cocks fucking your wife at the same time.
Which of your wife's fuck holes were the guy's cocks in and were 2 cocks in any of her fuck holes at the same time?
This reminds me of the time that I watched my wife sucking 2 cocks at the same time and being fucked by a third cock while jacking off a fourth and fifth cocks in each hand, for a total of 5 cocks at the same time in front of me and many other people. This was at a sex party. It was an extremely exciting experience.View attachment 5653051
She managed to get two in her pussy though she said it took four different cock combination to get the right size to fit. She had another cock in her ass and took two in her mouth. No one could really move and my wife said it was an awkward position for her.

It was interesting watching how slow the bulls moved to remove themselves from my wife especially the bull who had his cock in her ass. My wife has maybe done anal five times in her life and three were with me. So amongst the regular bulls that attend our parties it is like a conquest.

The bull in her ass was behind her and managed to get balls deep. He grabbed the back of her legs and stood up keeping his cock in her ass. He started bouncing her on his cock as she squealed. Everyone started laughing. The bull put her down letting his cock slide out. My wife gave him a playful punch on his shoulder. She then pulled him close and gave him a deep wet kiss.

My wife broke off the kiss turned around and took a few steps as if walking away. She looked over her shoulder to the bull with a playful sexy grin. She then bent over like she was picking up something off the floor. She stayed bent over giving the bull a magnificent view of her woman parts. She teased him by rubbing her ass cheeks and sticking the end of her finger in her ass.

She teased the bull for a few more seconds then stood up smiling at him and walked away. I asked her later about teasing the bull. She said she knew about their anal conquest. She said that for it to count as a win that the also had to cum in her ass. So to make it fun for her she gives them false hope then denies them victory.

She managed to get two in her pussy though she said it took four different cock combination to get the right size to fit. She had another cock in her ass and took two in her mouth. No one could really move and my wife said it was an awkward position for her.

It was interesting watching how slow the bulls moved to remove themselves from my wife especially the bull who had his cock in her ass. My wife has maybe done anal five times in her life and three were with me. So amongst the regular bulls that attend our parties it is like a conquest.

The bull in her ass was behind her and managed to get balls deep. He grabbed the back of her legs and stood up keeping his cock in her ass. He started bouncing her on his cock as she squealed. Everyone started laughing. The bull put her down letting his cock slide out. My wife gave him a playful punch on his shoulder. She then pulled him close and gave him a deep wet kiss.

My wife broke off the kiss turned around and took a few steps as if walking away. She looked over her shoulder to the bull with a playful sexy grin. She then bent over like she was picking up something off the floor. She stayed bent over giving the bull a magnificent view of her woman parts. She teased him by rubbing her ass cheeks and sticking the end of her finger in her ass.

She teased the bull for a few more seconds then stood up smiling at him and walked away. I asked her later about teasing the bull. She said she knew about their anal conquest. She said that for it to count as a win that the also had to cum in her ass. So to make it fun for her she gives them false hope then denies them victory.
Thank you for your exciting reply. I was very excited reading that your lucky wife was able to get two cocks in her cunt at the same time that she had another cock in her ass and two more cocks in her mouth at the same time. That must have been an awesome very beautiful exciting sight for you and everyone else to see. I hope you took some amazing photos of that beautiful sight. Very exciting that the guys had to try four different cock combinations to get the right sizes to fit in your lucky wife's cunt at the same time. I think that two long slim hard cocks would be the best combination to fit into a woman's cunt at the same time.
You must have been very excited watching another man grabbing the back of your wife's legs and stand her up while keeping his cock in her ass. Then start bouncing your wife on his cock as she squealed and hearing everyone laughing.

I have always wanted to watch two guys putting their cocks in my wife's cunt at the same time and fucking their cocks in her unprotected married white cunt until they both shot their cum loads deep in her cunt, hopefully at the same time. My wife told me that she would love to feel two cocks cumming in her cunt at the same time. Sadly it has never happened although it almost happened twice. The last time was at a sex party where a black guy that was fucking my wife was talking to a white guy that was waiting to fuck my wife about them both putting their cocks in my wife's cunt at the same time and then fucking in her cunt at the same time. I remember the white guy saying to the black guy that he would like to fuck my wife's cunt while his black cock was fucking in my wife's cunt at the same time. The black guy told him that he would also enjoy both of their cocks fucking in my wife's cunt at the same time and they should try it. The thing that struck me is that apparently neither of them thought to ask my wife or me if they could put their cocks in my wife's cunt and fuck her at the same time. I guess they knew that since I am a cuckold, what I though did not matter and they did not need my permission to DVP my wife.

Stag Party Blackpool

Sammy went away with guy called Kevin for what was supposed be a dirty weekend, something she had done previously several times,
on arrival they had their usual afternoon fucking, slept for couple hours before getting ready for the night out, she got ready dressing in short minidress with see through top , heels and bare underneath
Kevin sent her down to the bar while he finished dressing, on entering what should have been a quiet bar, she found it packed, and realised she knew a few faces, minutes later Kevin came in behind her and it was then she was informed that she was in fact at a stag party, which was "her dirty weekend"
that weekend she fucked 17 on the friday night,, 11 on the sat night and 5 on the sunday morning, before returning home to me late Sunday afternoon

Stag Party Blackpool

Sammy went away with guy called Kevin for what was supposed be a dirty weekend, something she had done previously several times,
on arrival they had their usual afternoon fucking, slept for couple hours before getting ready for the night out, she got ready dressing in short minidress with see through top , heels and bare underneath
Kevin sent her down to the bar while he finished dressing, on entering what should have been a quiet bar, she found it packed, and realised she knew a few faces, minutes later Kevin came in behind her and it was then she was informed that she was in fact at a stag party, which was "her dirty weekend"
that weekend she fucked 17 on the friday night,, 11 on the sat night and 5 on the sunday morning, before returning home to me late Sunday afternoon
I like party like that, I enjoy "pull a train" doggie style at parties see how many cocks can cum in me

Stag Party Blackpool

So fucking hot

Back