Paris in November

Hi,
We are heading to Paris in middle of November, a weekend, Thursday to Sunday, Needs some tips which area to stay that is near nice clubs, both nightclub and swingersclubs. Looking for room, Airbnb or hotel, give us some tips :)
How was your trip?
I hope you had a lot of fun.

Bumping this for any additional information. We are coming for the marathon in April and looking to go to a club. Newbies but also looking for a BBC to show us around the scene.

I don’t know about anyone else but when my wife and I were there, it looked like a campground. Only with everyone peeing and pooping in the streets. At night there would be guys outside our hotel that would follow us and jerk their cocks right in the street. There were so many migrants there. We never felt safe there.

I am going to Paris on December
Is it safe for woman alone?
Also what do you think about Club eleven prive?

I don’t know about anyone else but when my wife and I were there, it looked like a campground. Only with everyone peeing and pooping in the streets. At night there would be guys outside our hotel that would follow us and jerk their cocks right in the street. There were so many migrants there. We never felt safe there.

On which area it was?

I am going to Paris on December
Is it safe for woman alone?
Also what do you think about Club eleven prive?
Don't worry Paris is an extremely safe city.
But after an evening in a club it is recommended to take a Uber home.
The city is safe but there are still areas where you can meet people on your way home that will bother you.

Back