Panties on the cuckyboi?

Should the cuckyboi be in panties?

• Total voters

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
Do any of you BBC Bulls enjoy putting the cuckyboi in panties while you fuck his wife? My Wife/Cuckoldress started making me wear panties a while ago and now it is all i am allowed to wear around the house. Her Bulls seem to get a real kick out of it and they enjoy humiliating and degrading me as they make her married pussy theirs! If anyone is interested, i have a couple of pics of me in my pink lace panties i can post.

Do any of you BBC Bulls enjoy putting the cuckyboi in panties while you fuck his wife? My Wife/Cuckoldress started making me wear panties a while ago and now it is all i am allowed to wear around the house. Her Bulls seem to get a real kick out of it and they enjoy humiliating and degrading me as they make her married pussy theirs! If anyone is interested, i have a couple of pics of me in my pink lace panties i can post.
Yes be nice

I love dressing feminine my wife got me into it now I love it do almost every day .I enjoy waiting on her bull and her there every needs.
Gosh. You are sooo lucky. Not had chance recently but as you can see I'm my picture when I have chance I LOVE to dress up.

I think I always crossdressed growing up sisters underwear so when opertunity came up grabbed it with both hands I now feel totally at ease with myself. I can dress around the house anytime wife says I look better as a women and I agree iam now Roberta. If her bull humiliated me I very found it erotic .what stage you at

One of my wife's bulls wanted me after her I was apprehensive at first but encouraged by her I agreed after sucking his cock I found I was aroused. To my astonishment I love it never looked back had more than 10 now some regularly.

Back