Overwhelmed

WOW! Talk about being overwhelmed...
I had to go to my doctor's surgery to get xray results this morning. I took hubby with me (I was a little apprehensive of the results but everything was good) and we waited outside the room in a corridor. My surgery keeps changing doctors and I hadn't seen the doctor with the name on the door. My name came up on the screen for me to enter so I and my hubby went in.
The doctor was from Africa. Tall, good looking and, as he talked to me and my husband it was obvious he was charming too. First thing he asked my hubby was 'has she been a good girl?'.
He was being complimentary and funny and smiling and talking...to me. Joking with ME.
The first real question he asked me I couldn't think straight; I was totally flustered and stuttered over my words trying to get a coherent answer out of my mouth. I apologized...but then I blurted out the reason why I was flustered with a giggle 'It's because you're REALLY good looking'.
The doctor, as I found out afterwards, looked at my hubby, as if apologizing for having this effect on me or feeling awkward that my hubby was there to witness this confession. Hubby just shrugged in reply. I had to stand and let the doctor feel the area of my back that I was feeing a little sore (he was touching me). I did my best to listen to what the doctor was saying and got some composure but, when we'd finished the consultation he asked if we had any more questions. I just blurted out (and this makes me cringe too) 'Yeah. Can I have your phone number?'. IT WAS A JOKE!! My husband (and all the actions of my hubby during this time were told to me by him after the event; I had no idea what he was doing. For all I knew, he wasn't in the room.) apologized as we got up and said goodbye.
I was laughing as I left. So was hubby. He was ok with me being flustered by the doctor, just like he knows of my celebrity crushes, but as we were walking away (still trying to regain composure- took me about 20 minutes) I said, 'I REALLY have a thing for black men'. He laughed with me as we walked on and he joked with me about me suddenly coming up with new ailments.
I can't believe how out of control I felt in that doctor's presence.
I was pleased that my husband didn't get jealous (we kissed a few times as we laughed and walked - we're still in that cycle of me being turned on by my talking to site members and he reaping my horny benefits when he gets home) so maybe I can keep at it a little; bring up the doctor and Idris and Anthony a little more, make a comment to him if I see a black man I like the look of.
I'm still feeling giddy from the experience though...I'll have to have a little lie down before I do ANYTHING else.:lips:
May i ask baby
Surgery for what

WOW! Talk about being overwhelmed...
I had to go to my doctor's surgery to get xray results this morning. I took hubby with me (I was a little apprehensive of the results but everything was good) and we waited outside the room in a corridor. My surgery keeps changing doctors and I hadn't seen the doctor with the name on the door. My name came up on the screen for me to enter so I and my hubby went in.
The doctor was from Africa. Tall, good looking and, as he talked to me and my husband it was obvious he was charming too. First thing he asked my hubby was 'has she been a good girl?'.
He was being complimentary and funny and smiling and talking...to me. Joking with ME.
The first real question he asked me I couldn't think straight; I was totally flustered and stuttered over my words trying to get a coherent answer out of my mouth. I apologized...but then I blurted out the reason why I was flustered with a giggle 'It's because you're REALLY good looking'.
The doctor, as I found out afterwards, looked at my hubby, as if apologizing for having this effect on me or feeling awkward that my hubby was there to witness this confession. Hubby just shrugged in reply. I had to stand and let the doctor feel the area of my back that I was feeing a little sore (he was touching me). I did my best to listen to what the doctor was saying and got some composure but, when we'd finished the consultation he asked if we had any more questions. I just blurted out (and this makes me cringe too) 'Yeah. Can I have your phone number?'. IT WAS A JOKE!! My husband (and all the actions of my hubby during this time were told to me by him after the event; I had no idea what he was doing. For all I knew, he wasn't in the room.) apologized as we got up and said goodbye.
I was laughing as I left. So was hubby. He was ok with me being flustered by the doctor, just like he knows of my celebrity crushes, but as we were walking away (still trying to regain composure- took me about 20 minutes) I said, 'I REALLY have a thing for black men'. He laughed with me as we walked on and he joked with me about me suddenly coming up with new ailments.
I can't believe how out of control I felt in that doctor's presence.
I was pleased that my husband didn't get jealous (we kissed a few times as we laughed and walked - we're still in that cycle of me being turned on by my talking to site members and he reaping my horny benefits when he gets home) so maybe I can keep at it a little; bring up the doctor and Idris and Anthony a little more, make a comment to him if I see a black man I like the look of.
I'm still feeling giddy from the experience though...I'll have to have a little lie down before I do ANYTHING else.:lips:

It sounds good how your husband reacted to your behavior. He kissed you and both of you joked and had fun about this situation, it seems really a good step forward :).
My feeling is your husband is an open mind guy and if you progress as you are doing, you have got very good chance to move into this kind of relationship.
I was like you into a monogamist relationship and I know it’s much more complicated for us comparing to those who used already to swing, but as you are realizing it isn’t impossible for you as well.
Good luck :)

Hello everyone! I'd like to start by saying that I'm a genuine BBC virgin and I've been on a learning curve since joining up (someone had to tell me what 'bareback' meant, is one example of my ignorance). In some ways Im quite innocent. In my mind, though, Im less so.

I have an intense fantasy for handsome large black men. My deepest sexual desires involve being adored by but sexually overpowered by this fantasy man (I like Idris Elba and the boxer, Anthony Joshua;)). It's all a dream to me but one that stays with me when I'm 'awake'. Coming to this site was a step further into the fantasy and one which I've taken without my husband's knowledge; he knows I like Idris and Anthony but he doesnt realise that I consider that type of man to be my sexual ideal. He doesnt realize that my BBC fantasy is the reason why (particularly since joining BlacktoWhite) I've been extra wet when I let him in my knickers (which has also been more frequent since joining). I've wanted to keep a low profile, not show my whole face here, change the odd profile fact (hope that's ok) just so that those who I live near dont somehow recognize me and hubby finds out ( I've come to realize that the danger there also adds to the thrill though).

Since joining and, just yesterday, getting verified I've enjoyed so many interactions with my dream men and been so flattered by being complimented and by being wanted that my self-esteem has been given a real boost. I want to thank everyone who has helped me and the gorgeous men who make me realize that I am wanted, and thank you to BlacktoWhite.net for allowing this to happen to me. View attachment 1967069
Pillowispa :lips::lips:
Gorgeous lady.xx

Well, unfortunately it all hit the fan. Hubby took notice of me checking my phone so often and asked what I was up to. I took a breath and told him. He wasn't pleased.
He's asked me to take down pictures of myself (I've managed one but not sure if I can delete the verification pics) and to stop, at least for now, while we talk it through.
Give it some time and we'll see. I hope I see you again soon :lips:

Well, unfortunately it all hit the fan. Hubby took notice of me checking my phone so often and asked what I was up to. I took a breath and told him. He wasn't pleased.
He's asked me to take down pictures of myself (I've managed one but not sure if I can delete the verification pics) and to stop, at least for now, while we talk it through.
I’m sorry for that

Take your time, hon.

Just thought I'd update you all. Everything's fine. We're talking it through; there's give and take on both sides. He understands my fantasy and why I kept it from him but we need some time to be confident and comfortable. It's working out. :) Thanks for all your support.
That’s pretty normal, take your time honey.

I didn't want to start another thread for this because it involves something I mentioned earlier here but I need some advice. There are some documents that I need signing by a doctor. I made an appointment and was told that the doctor is the same one I was having palpitations over because he was so good looking. I'm getting nervous because I don't know how I'm going to contain myself and act normally.
I thought I would reach out and ask you (anyone who's reading this) if you have any advice that can help me to be calm and behave like a sane human when I see this gorgeous man again:)

Sorry I haven't updated; I've been kept busy with university work.
I've not stepped beyond fantasy thus far but I've not reached out for it. As I said, work has been keeping me busy and there's not a lot of time for anything extracurricular.
There is a man, at university, that I am besotted with. He knows (and pretty much everyone who knows me) that I find him very attractive (I told him to his face😁) but I don't do anything other than fantasize about him because he's married. I see other nice men around but not as much as I see him (he's in one of my classes) and everyone else pales in comparison.
I don't see anything happening while I'm at university unless classes/groups are changed and we have a new influx of students but I've always got my eye out.
Everything is well with my husband too; we enjoy each other and he knows and accepts my fantasies. If I have an opportunity to fulfil a fantasy, so long as I'm safe, he says he'd be wrong to stand in the way. I said the same to him but he doesn't have craving as BAD:cold: as I get.
As far as the doctor goes, I've not needed to see him much but I'm still gooey when I sit down opposite him, though not as bad as that first time.:lips:

Hello everyone! I'd like to start by saying that I'm a genuine BBC virgin and I've been on a learning curve since joining up (someone had to tell me what 'bareback' meant, is one example of my ignorance). In some ways Im quite innocent. In my mind, though, Im less so.

I have an intense fantasy for handsome large black men. My deepest sexual desires involve being adored by but sexually overpowered by this fantasy man (I like Idris Elba and the boxer, Anthony Joshua;)). It's all a dream to me but one that stays with me when I'm 'awake'. Coming to this site was a step further into the fantasy and one which I've taken without my husband's knowledge; he knows I like Idris and Anthony but he doesnt realise that I consider that type of man to be my sexual ideal. He doesnt realize that my BBC fantasy is the reason why (particularly since joining BlacktoWhite) I've been extra wet when I let him in my knickers (which has also been more frequent since joining). I've wanted to keep a low profile, not show my whole face here, change the odd profile fact (hope that's ok) just so that those who I live near dont somehow recognize me and hubby finds out ( I've come to realize that the danger there also adds to the thrill though).

Since joining and, just yesterday, getting verified I've enjoyed so many interactions with my dream men and been so flattered by being complimented and by being wanted that my self-esteem has been given a real boost. I want to thank everyone who has helped me and the gorgeous men who make me realize that I am wanted, and thank you to BlacktoWhite.net for allowing this to happen to me.
May I ask is your hubby White ?

Since joining and, just yesterday, getting verified I've enjoyed so many interactions with my dream men and been so flattered by being complimented and by being wanted that my self-esteem has been given a real boost. I want to thank everyone who has helped me and the gorgeous men who make me realize that I am wanted, and thank you to BlacktoWhite.net for allowing this to happen to me.
This is a really well-written and thoughtful post. It's always great seeing articulate members from the UK on this site.

Sorry I haven't updated; I've been kept busy with university work.
I've not stepped beyond fantasy thus far but I've not reached out for it. As I said, work has been keeping me busy and there's not a lot of time for anything extracurricular.
There is a man, at university, that I am besotted with. He knows (and pretty much everyone who knows me) that I find him very attractive (I told him to his face😁) but I don't do anything other than fantasize about him because he's married. I see other nice men around but not as much as I see him (he's in one of my classes) and everyone else pales in comparison.
I don't see anything happening while I'm at university unless classes/groups are changed and we have a new influx of students but I've always got my eye out.
Everything is well with my husband too; we enjoy each other and he knows and accepts my fantasies. If I have an opportunity to fulfil a fantasy, so long as I'm safe, he says he'd be wrong to stand in the way. I said the same to him but he doesn't have craving as BAD:cold: as I get.
As far as the doctor goes, I've not needed to see him much but I'm still gooey when I sit down opposite him, though not as bad as that first time.:lips:

Sounds like you need a reason to go back to the doctor. Perhaps a problem with your pubic mound - a mole or slight swelling which will involve you having to remove your panties and spread your married white pussy for him to examine. I am sure when he sees how wet you he will comment on what a little slut you are.

Back