Over 50s

While the boobs might not be as perky we make up for it with wisdom, experience and lack of drama .

I am not into "perky" boobs although I love all the other qualities you describe.

No... I love full, heavy, womanly breasts with large dark nipples. I was conditioned when I was 19 and she was mid-forties, 5-8, Italian, doctor lady, dark long hair, long legs, red lips, round ass.... she radiated a devastating female sexuality that I slowly learned to handle, then enjoy, and of course, finally to seek out to the exclusion of the perky 20-somethings. Ladies, surely you understand that at the bar there is simply no comparison between a mature sex-bomb goddess who struts in wearing heels, with no bra and her big breasts stretching her black latex top with her nipple outline clearly visible, her hips flaunted in the tight short skirt and her long legs fishnet patterned, and the college cuties who sit in their groups timidly smiling and waiting passively to gatekeep and shut down their wannabesuitors. And for the young man approached by the superhot cougar lady, suddenly the college cuties get very interested too... LOL!

There's nothing sexier than a mature woman with the confidence to flaunt her breasts.... especially if they are full and bottom-heavy yum!

Back