Outercourse

Funny you mention this because I had never heard of it but my wife wanted to do it to me as a reward for being such a good cuck to her and she didn't want me inside her. I have to admit it was a huge turn on and of course I came in like 5 seconds

I am first time hearing about this, should try with my hubby soon.
It was the first I heard about it too. When she first had me lie down and got on top of me, I thought I was finally going to get her pussy but not really. I think you would enjoy the control and power that it would give you and I know your hubby will love it, so close yet so far....................

View attachment 1587735

My wife and I did this earlier today, I found it extremely hot that I was able to make love to my wife without being able to have actual intercourse.
I LOVE when my wife teases me like this. Doesn’t make me miss intercourse at all. She also gets very verbal saying things like…how does it feel to be so close to fucking me and …you know only my boyfriends get my pussy 🔥🔥🔥

Just love this with Sammy when she comes home soaking she loves this on her clit and spunk running from her and her clit so sensitive and then her gaping cunt takes my cock

i like the concept of "outercourse". It is also called "dry humping" among other terms.

I LOVE when my wife teases me like this. Doesn’t make me miss intercourse at all. She also gets very verbal saying things like…how does it feel to be so close to fucking me and …you know only my boyfriends get my pussy 🔥🔥🔥
It can be more than tease. I mean, if it turns you on, feels great, and can get you off, how is it not???! To me, simulating it together with that kind of intention is pretty much fucking. Plus for some of us there are other better😋 ways👅to get🤪her pussy😜

Last edited:
Back